1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,462 Posts
The shaft is 7/8" or 22mm and in the back of my mind I remember being told they are a 6mm screw.
I do not think what you have found will work. Hope this helps.

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The shaft is 7/8" or 22mm and in the back of my mind I remember being told they are a 6mm screw.
I do not think what you have found will work. Hope this helps.
Thanks, I bought a net and bar but it came with the short d rings. I know there are some options to modify them but was hoping to find a suitable replacement.

·
Eat-Breathe-Sleep-SSR's
1,607 Posts
Toyota Matrix or Pontiac Vibe ones work for the tailgate, and Toyota has stock. There is a post and Part# posted on this site some where. If need be, I'll dig up the part #.

·
Eat-Breathe-Sleep-SSR's
1,607 Posts
These D Rings work fine, I have them on my truck, and look good, and at first glance look just like the SSR Long D Rings. You can also use them on your side tracks. Pontiac Vibe Part #15113379, Toyota Matrix Part #PT278-02010-HW. Hope this helps?

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
These D Rings work fine, I have them on my truck, and look good, and at first glance look just like the SSR Long D Rings. You can also use them on your side tracks. Pontiac Vibe Part #15113379, Toyota Matrix Part #PT278-02010-HW. Hope this helps?
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I ordered some today from Toyota, $4.31 EA

1 - 7 of 7 Posts