Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I deleted my message out.

The photo's are great that everyone has submitted thus far. I'm working on mine this weekend. I have a lot of photo's of my SSR but not to many of me with the SSR. I'll be uploading one on Monday.

·
180 Posts
This must be the new photo banter thread

wildcat66 said:
That is a great family shot!!! Totally fits the SSR !!!! :ssr
Thanks! Looking forward to seeing the Wildcat clan real soon!

Gina said:
Nice shots!! Beautiful family. I just want to know one thing, did you make the kids ride in the trunk on the way over!!!???? :lol
They actually fit fairly comfortably in each side saddle storage unit! Less fighting and teasing during the ride too! :lol

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Houtex & Wildcat66

Ok Houtex now I won't mix you up anymore with Focks. It really does help to see pics. :thumbs

:seeya wildcat66 nice to meet you finally!!!

Nice pics of all of you!

·
Jeff & Terri
1,120 Posts
I have met both of you(Machell and Deb). You are both a blast to be around. Both of you are fanatic's. But Deb, Machell beat's you by a little bit. Can't wait for the day you both meet each other.

·
OP
8,225 Posts
silver and gold

I love Buffy's. He looks like Burl Ives, quite jolly and snowman like... :lol

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,594 Posts
Buffy is my hero too

ampmop said:
I love Buffy's. He looks like Burl Ives, quite jolly and snowman like... :lol
He is my twin "Adobe" brother... gosh darn it, mom always favored him more than me ... :willy: :boxing

·
OP
8,225 Posts
Marc NY said:
He is my twin "Adobe" brother... gosh darn it, mom always favored him more than me ... :willy: :boxing
...would that make you rudolph???
let's see how sharp everyone out there is...

·
180 Posts
Trying to keep the photo banter thread alive

Just wanted to say that I am really enjoying everyone's photos with their SSR's. It's great to be able to place a face with a name....er I mean handle....er I mean vehicle.

Great to see Hotrodgirl, woohoo, Ken Thurm, ampmop, big daddy and others. Many of us have already seen photos of our moderators, but it was great to see some new shots and scenery (especially without trash cans :lol ) of Marc, Buffy and families.

Keep the photos coming Fanatics. This was a great idea for a thread! :thumbs

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Alive

Kevin I couldn't agree more!

I have also enjoyed the pics of eveyone. And I'm hoping we get to see more too :thumbs

It really does help.

Marc loved the photo's and woohoo you looked like you were having the time of your life! Ken and his wife nicely done!

We have a lot more members that haven't posted yet! Looking forward to seeing you :seeya

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
hotrodgirl said:
Kevin I couldn't agree more!

I have also enjoyed the pics of eveyone. And I'm hoping we get to see more too :thumbs

It really does help.

Marc loved the photo's and woohoo you looked like you were having the time of your life! Ken and his wife nicely done!

We have a lot more members that haven't posted yet! Looking forward to seeing you :seeya
I was having a ball. Now I just go around humming "l'll buy you a chevrolet" all day. I'm sure enjoying the CD you sent. Thanks again

1 - 10 of 10 Posts