Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Proud Original Owner
18,149 Posts
Welcome Tall Paul, from us in central Illinois!
That's a great way to promote and get attention!
Tell us more about yourself, your SSR and where you are from. I'm guessing Texas.

·
Georgia SSRers
1,006 Posts
welcome

Welcome Mr. Paul...
If you are so adept at the guitar you will be SUPER welcome at the Multiple meets for the SSR FANATICS !
So far, the first big meet is DAYTONA BEACH APRIL 7-13. :00000732:

·
Slingshot Rules!
71,345 Posts
WELCOME, Tall Paul . . . from Southern Arizona.

Sharp SSR . . . CONGRATS.

! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers ! :00000732: ! :cheers !​

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,886 Posts
A big hearty welcome from Sunny Sturgis South Dakota!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Howdy, I WISH I was from Texas. Actually from Kankakee, Illinois. Hope to make it to Austin to perform this coming year.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Heck yea, I'd love to perform for some SSR meets. One reason I got the SSR was to perform at car shows. SSR meets would be a dream!

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,886 Posts
Please let me know when there is a SSR event in Central Illinois, I'd love to attend. Tall Paul

This computer stuff gets overwhelming at times. Go to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are from and what you drive. Then if you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out. There is a Fanatic on here goes by Rogerdoger and he is from Peoria Illinois. Might want to reach out to him.

For information you are looking for look on the top of the page and second from the left category says FORUM. Click on that. Then scroll down to Great Lakes. There will be listings of events in your area and should be contact information.

Good luck.

Reactions: CruDawg and nj6969

·
RED SLED
439 Posts
Lookin' Good Paul!!

·
Premium Member
34,622 Posts
Welcome from Canada! :cheers

Congrats on your new SSR :black::thumbs nice colour choice & logo

enjoy your permagrin!

:black:
:purple:
Krazy Ed

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,212 Posts
Welcome from Forney Texas!!! Do like Auggie Doggie said!!

Nick

1 - 20 of 35 Posts