Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am not certain if one exists and if so I apologize for the dumb post. I was wondering if there was any interest in and around the Tampa Bay area in starting and actively participating in an SSR Owners Group? I have had some wonderful times and met some awesome folks participating in other such groups and curious if there would be enough interest and participation to may a go of one here. Many Thanks, Rob

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
raveschi said:
Hello, I am not certain if one exists and if so I apologize for the dumb post. I was wondering if there was any interest in and around the Tampa Bay area in starting and actively participating in an SSR Owners Group? I have had some wonderful times and met some awesome folks participating in other such groups and curious if there would be enough interest and participation to may a go of one here. Many Thanks, Rob
I have several Hosted SSR-Clubs all over the country and one Hosted in Florida www.SSR-Club.com and always looking for SSR-Club Hosts to start other clubs.... I can set you up at no charges. Steve ([email protected]).

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well gentlemen it sounds like we have at least a three member chapter :) I am currently in Brasil on business and will be back this week. Lets chat later in the week and see if we can put together a pre-meet. Given the rainy weather I think that we should plan it based on the weather pattern and on short notice. Your Thoughts?

My Best,

Rob 813.486.3950

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SSR-Club.com said:
I have several Hosted SSR-Clubs all over the country and one Hosted in Florida www.SSR-Club.com and always looking for SSR-Club Hosts to start other clubs.... I can set you up at no charges. Steve ([email protected]).
Steve,

We would certainly like to take you up on your gracious offer. I believe that we have the beginnings of the "Sunshine" Chapter here in Tampa Bay. Please contact me via e-mail [email protected] or cell phone 813.486.3950 to tell us how to proceed.

Many Thanks,

Rob

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
John and Jim,

As founding members of the chapter is there anything that you would like to add to my post to Steve?

Thanks,

Rob

·
Registered
72 Posts
Sorry About The Delay In Getting Back But Will Work With Everyone On Getting
Together. Have Tolded The Vero Beach Group That I'd Try And Put Something Together Later This Year When The Weather Gets Better And Maybe Cruise The
Sights And Eat Somewhere. Will Be Going To Savannah The End Of Month And Will
See What Interest That Group Has About Coming To The West Coast Of Fla.
Maybe We Could Meet Some Saturday Night In Plant City(3rd Weekend) Or Dade City (1st Weekend) At The Car Show. Have Dinner And Meet
If Any Of You Are Going To Savannah Let Me Know- Thanks
John And Patty Edge

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
raveschi said:
Steve,

We would certainly like to take you up on your gracious offer. I believe that we have the beginnings of the "Sunshine" Chapter here in Tampa Bay. Please contact me via e-mail [email protected] or cell phone 813.486.3950 to tell us how to proceed.

Many Thanks,

Rob
Sorry to be so late..Just read this thread.... I'll start a www.SSR-Club.com webpage tonight for your TAMPA BAY, FL SSR's, with your own Guestbook to leave your messages. I'll post any pictures events and your local sponsores ad's... You tell me what you need... Signing your Guestbook leaves your email to be contacted. Welcome aboard!
[email protected]

HERE IS YOUR Tampa Bay, Fl. WEBPAGE SSR-Club "SunShine" ... http://www.ssrclub.homestead.com/TampaFLpage.html

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SSR-Club.com said:
Sorry to be so late..Just read this thread.... I'll start a www.SSR-Club.com webpage tonight for your TAMPA BAY, FL SSR's, with your own Guestbook to leave your messages. I'll post any pictures events and your local sponsores ad's... You tell me what you need... Signing your Guestbook leaves your email to be contacted. Welcome aboard!
[email protected]

HERE IS YOUR Tampa Bay, Fl. WEBPAGE SSR-Club "SunShine" ... http://www.ssrclub.homestead.com/TampaFLpage.html
All,

Please sign our SSR guest book at : http://ssrclub.homestead.com/TampaFLpage.html ! I would like to put together a meeting some time next week! Does anyone have any suggestions about time and place? I am located in New Tampa off of Bruce B. Downs road. I know the manager of the local Starbucks and she would welcome us having our SSR's parked in front of her establishment in order to attract attention to their business :thumbs How does Saturday July 16th sound?

Having said the above, I am open to suggestions as well.

My Best,

Rob

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Sounds fun, but we won't be able to make that one. My husband has one of those 4-days-on/4-days-off work schedules, and he is working that day. Post some pictures, and let us know about the next event! :seeya

·
Thank You To Our Troops
19,853 Posts
We will be in Florida Jan-Feb-Mar 2006. But we will be over in the Panhandle (Panama City Beach) but may get over that way. Will watch the posts.:ssr

·
Registered
246 Posts
We will also be in Florida (Leesburg) from mid January thru March so if you have any events during that time, we will try to participate :ssr

·
Registered
164 Posts
Gina

When you are in Panama City look up Purple Penelope. He is in Shalimar about 50 miles away. I meet him last summer when down visiting my folks. Nice gentleman with a beautiful SSR. Pictures do not do it justice. If you get together maybe I can make it down to cruise with both of you. I live in Atlanta but go to Florida a lot.

·
Thank You To Our Troops
19,853 Posts
slug said:
Gina

When you are in Panama City look up Purple Penelope. He is in Shalimar about 50 miles away. I meet him last summer when down visiting my folks. Nice gentleman with a beautiful SSR. Pictures do not do it justice. If you get together maybe I can make it down to cruise with both of you. I live in Atlanta but go to Florida a lot.

Sounds like a date. I will post a thread when we get there.

·
Tu-Tone club member
5,780 Posts
Also Gina.....

PCBeach is a fanatic member who went to Savannah with us in July. Darrell and wife lives in Panama City Beach.

Darrell, can you hear me now???

P/P

Peace :flag

1 - 20 of 31 Posts