Chevy SSR Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I'll be there. Had first Vac, should get 2nd this month. BBQ for me. Will plan on dinner Friday too.
Will need help installing my LS7 and 10spd auto....
Just kidding! ..... if someone can bring a Tech2, I need to diagnose why my Cruise Control will not turn on. I have checked all the easy stuff that I can check and no joy. There are pages of diagnostics in the manual for the Cruise control using the scanner. Other than that I'll be a worker.
Well you can install LS7 if you want, lift and transmission jack available.

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I'll be there. Had first Vac, should get 2nd this month. BBQ for me. Will plan on dinner Friday too.
Will need help installing my LS7 and 10spd auto....
Just kidding! ..... if someone can bring a Tech2, I need to diagnose why my Cruise Control will not turn on. I have checked all the easy stuff that I can check and no joy. There are pages of diagnostics in the manual for the Cruise control using the scanner. Other than that I'll be a worker.
Hay Greg: see link on LS3 vs LS7, very interesting, may not need to install 10spd. LS3 vs LS7 what's the better engine to mod? - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

·
Premium Member
2004 Redline Red
1 Posts
I enjoyed the 2019 Tech Day and hope to make this years gathering. Assuming I make it...Crawfish please. I'll have to update on projects I plan. I'll call or email direct.

·
Premium Member
2,047 Posts
Jack Pruitt will be there. Had both shots. No way I can pass up TEXAS BAR-B-QUE.
No mods needed, my truck is a rolling list of Mike's web site.
Thank you for doing this.
Jack

Reactions: TXNSSR

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
We are planning to make it again. No work needed. Two for BBQ and Friday night too. Let me know where and what time for the caravan from D/FW. I assume meeting at the same place as last two years.

Reactions: TXNSSR

·
Premium Member
2006 S/C Silver & 2006 Pac Blue 6spd
1,112 Posts
We are planning to make it again. No work needed. Two for BBQ and Friday night too. Let me know where and what time for the caravan from D/FW. I assume meeting at the same place as last two years.
Glad to hear you guys are coming! Look forward to seeing you.

·
Premium Member
2004 Slingshot Yellow
2,056 Posts
Looks like a BBQ event! One ABS Heat Shield?
How's that Joke go...."How many fanatics does it take to install an ABS Heat shield?".....LOL

Reactions: nj6969

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Looks like a BBQ event! One ABS Heat Shield?
How's that Joke go...."How many fanatics does it take to install an ABS Heat shield?".....LOL
Currently stands at 10 Crawfish and 8 BBQ, but who knows. We could switch to snow crabs instead crawfish. I understand it only takes one good fanatic in install an ABS Heat Shield, and I think you qualify.

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
April 10th, 9am. Our special guest will be Mike Moro (Simple Engineering) Need Parts? Simple-engineering.com. Don’t know what you need? Let us help.. [email protected]. The 2 day plan: Friday 9th - Is for traveling and a Gab-n-Grub for dinner 6:30 @ Tia Juanita's next to Hampton Inn - Winnie, Texas. Saturday 10th - Tech-Day 9:00 am - until done. Lunch provided will be Boiled Crawfish and BBQ. Location is 1657 FM 1406 Winnie, Tx, - contact phone number is 281-235-7968. Host Hotel for travelers - Hampton Inn - Winnie, Tx 409-296-3525, location address 318 Spur 5 Winnie, Tx 77665. Please let us know if you plan on attending and your meal preference crawfish or BBQ as your main coarse. Also please inform us of what you plan to have done to your SSR.

Guidelines for Participants due to COVID-19 Pandemic:
1. Hopefully all will have had vaccination by April 10th
2. Facemask
3. Outdoor visiting and activities
4. Home entry restricted
5. Restrooms - Pool House and Shop
Merrillee and I will be there. Not sure of work yet. Top maybe!
If the parts that are coming don't fix the problem. Will help where I can! BBQ for me. Mud bugs for Merrillee!

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Currently stands at 10 Crawfish and 8 BBQ, but who knows. We could switch to snow crabs instead crawfish. I understand it only takes one good fanatic in install an ABS Heat Shield, and I think you qualify.
Thanks ahead of time for use of lift and shop to get our ABS shield installed ! Gotta give everyone a good laugh !!

·
Registered
82 Posts
We plan to attend, both Gloria and I would like the BBQ. Plan to replace the following: Heater hose, upper and lower rad hose, and surge tank (all from Simple Engineering)

Yellowtoy (Phil Tucker)

21 - 34 of 34 Posts