Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

61 - 76 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
I will be replacing my upper and lower radiator hoses (from Simple Engineering). If someone has hose clamp pliers, could please bring them. Thanks, that will save me a lot of frustration trying to use a regular pair of pliers.

Yellowtoy
Phil Tucker

·
Registered
86 Posts
Yes, we are using IH 10.......

We are leaving Phoenix on Wednesday, taking I-10.
Wednesday night in beautiful Van Horne, TX.
Thursday is more of lovely I-10 to Houston, passing thru San Antonio.
Thursday night in Pearland.
Friday afternoon is back on I-10 to Winnie.

We're traveling to Texas with the Tahoe again. It's the parts delivery vehicle... LOL

Mike
If you do not a place to stay in Pearland, Gloria and I would love for you to stay with us in League City.
Phil & Gloria Tucker
Yellowtoy

·
Premium Member
2006 S/C Silver & 2006 Pac Blue 6spd
1,146 Posts
I will be replacing my upper and lower radiator hoses (from Simple Engineering). If someone has hose clamp pliers, could please bring them. Thanks, that will save me a lot of frustration trying to use a regular pair of pliers.

Yellowtoy
Phil Tucker
I threw my radiator hose clamp thingamajig into the stack of items to bring. I’ve used it once or twice, and forgot about it until you mentioned bringing one. But generally do better with my Irwin channel locks, which are in the stack too.

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
I'm not going to make the trip on down to Winnie on Friday. I'll see you guys on the S. Dakota trip.

Well,I may not make the trip on down to Winnie. My allergies are kicking my old butt. We're in Burleson now. Woke up feeling like crap. Stuffed up head and sneezing. Going to the Doc for a allergyshot. I let you know for sure tomorrow. I know the pollen is worse down there.

·
Premium Member
2006 S/C Silver & 2006 Pac Blue 6spd
1,146 Posts
Bummer @Daverobertson we’ll miss seeing you.

For anyone that is coming, please have a look at the attendance list. We’d like to make sure we have a good headcount for food and idea of what work is going to be done.

And if you don’t see yourself on the list, please let us know!

We look forward to seeing everyone and having a great time!

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
The Texans "Sure know how to pass a good time!" Got home at 11 today. I really enjoyed being at the Tech Day in Winnie. Good food and good company plus a bunch of SSRs got some TLC. There so many Fanatacs working on trucks you had to get in line just to hand someone a wrench., I was able to help on 4 trucks with windows needing to be adjusted forward and got my battery replaced. Had to jump start truck Beaumont, fortunately a Walmart was near so getting new one was no problem. The Texans jumped to the rescue. Sure was nice not getting under the truck but simply acting as a helper. Nice.
I really appreciate how nice everyone was, and how I was included.

Thank you,
Jack

·
Premium Member
834 Posts
A special thanks to Lester and Liz for putting up with all of us and providing a great place to hold the Brian Coffey Memorial Tech-Day. We really enjoyed seeing all the Fanatics and catching up on the latest in their lives. And what about the great meal they provided, BBQ and Bugs, what a feast.
Super Day!!!!!

Skip & Josefa

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,319 Posts
The Texans "Sure know how to pass a good time!" Got home at 11 today. I really enjoyed being at the Tech Day in Winnie. Good food and good company plus a bunch of SSRs got some TLC. There so many Fanatacs working on trucks you had to get in line just to hand someone a wrench., I was able to help on 4 trucks with windows needing to be adjusted forward and got my battery replaced. Had to jump start truck Beaumont, fortunately a Walmart was near so getting new one was no problem. The Texans jumped to the rescue. Sure was nice not getting under the truck but simply acting as a helper. Nice.
I really appreciate how nice everyone was, and how I was included.

Thank you,
Jack
It was great to see you again, Jack. I appreciated having your opinion on a few things. More than anything, it was great..... and Debbie sends her best.

·
Premium Member
76,788 Posts
Late Saturday I met a gentleman and his wife ,,,his name was Mike ...He had a problem with his ABS light coming on.....I have some info on where to get it repaired.....I don't think he has a handle on the forum .....he is from Brenhan ......has a Red one...... and just bought it a few weeks ago.....PLease contact me ...I will give the info to get it repaired,,,,,,,

·
Premium Member
2004 Slingshot Yellow
2,094 Posts
Help ... Need to know who needed the roof latch "L" bracket with the magnet inside. And if it was passenger or driver's side? .. I have them. [email protected]
Frank, that was Rich "RAL 04 #5907 " with the Silver and Copper 04. It's Drivers Side.
Greg

61 - 76 of 76 Posts