Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,146 Posts
If anyone wants one let me know. I have a copy that my local tech gave me. I can have it put into PDF format and you can download it. Was planning on doing that when I get a little more free time. Right now work has been a little busier than I like it and I am doing some personal remodeling to get things spruced up for the holidays.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
frankmp said:
I did'nt know there was a specific manual just for the roof......

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CHEV...iewItemQQcategoryZ6032QQitemZ8007545776QQrdZ1

...looks like interesting reading and reference.....now who here is bidding as there seems to be lots of action.........

Frank
I also have that manual , but i'ts not really a tech manual. It's really a training manual for IDL class. In house training if you can't go to hands on training, but it does have some helpful tips.

·
Growing Older but Not Up
1,350 Posts
dingbat said:
If anyone wants one let me know. I have a copy that my local tech gave me. I can have it put into PDF format and you can download it. Was planning on doing that when I get a little more free time. Right now work has been a little busier than I like it and I am doing some personal remodeling to get things spruced up for the holidays.
Dingbat, If you can make the PDF, I 'd like a copy.

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,146 Posts
I don't have the software to do it on my computer. I have to use the one at my friends print shop. Should have a chance first part of next week. I'll get it done and let you guys know.

·
A Little BIG JIM
3,351 Posts
Me Too

dingbat said:
Hey Centerfold Guy I would like a copy also?

BIG JIM

·
Registered
288 Posts
Hey, me too please :cool :cool

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,146 Posts
Does anyone have a site I can upload the files for this to. I had my friend scan it today, on a break, and there is around 25MB to the file. He will try to break it down into less than 5MB sizes, there are several modules. This is being done in his down time so all couldn't get done today. 5MB should go through most email systems.

I know my email has a limit, not sure what it is though, so I don't want to email this out and jam up everyone's emails.

More on Monday.....

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
As I posted earlier this isn't a tech manual but rather a class room study guide. It does have a few tips but NO diagnostics. If you can get a copy for free go for it but if you have to pay you will be wasting your money.

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,146 Posts
I've got the manual on PDF files. Anyone that wants one PM me your email. I will send it out in parts so as not to screw up email systems.

If I have your email already I have sent out sec1.

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,146 Posts
I have sent out to all that PM'd me their email.
I was testing and my spamfilter kicked the email out. If you have problems check on that.
As the list gets longer I will send out as a bulk mailing. Set Spamfilters to accept from [email protected]

mike

1 - 20 of 67 Posts