Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone interested in Lunch in the North Alabama area on Oct 17, come on over.
Time : around 11 or so, Location TBD, we are looking to find a new place. Open to suggestions.
Watch this post for updates.

·
Premium Member
1,981 Posts
Jo…way to go! Wish Lisa and I could come down just to harass you🤡 What’s your address?

·
Premium Member
7,725 Posts
Good idea Greg & Jo ... always had good Mexican "grub" in Huntsville with the "Alabama Gang" !!! Glad to see y'all are reviving the Tennessee Valley SSR's !!! (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

·
Premium Member
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OK I have three possible locations for the Lunch
1. State Park Resort has a brunch $13.95 Resort Lodge | Alapark
2. LongHorn steak house: The LongHorn Steakhouse Menu
3. Bravo Italian kitchen: BRAVO Italian Kitchen | Authentic Italian Food

The state Park Lodge is West of Huntsville in Rogersville. If we can arrive around 11:00 we should have no seating issues
If the park is chosen we can drive over in mass, allowing a 30-40 minute drive from Athens. Rally at the Athens Walmart.

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
OK I have three possible locations for the Lunch
1. State Park Resort has a brunch $13.95 Resort Lodge | Alapark
2. LongHorn steak house: The LongHorn Steakhouse Menu
3. Bravo Italian kitchen: BRAVO Italian Kitchen | Authentic Italian Food

The state Park Lodge is West of Huntsville in Rogersville. If we can arrive around 11:00 we should have no seating issues
If the park is chosen we can drive over in mass, allowing a 30-40 minute drive from Athens. Rally at the Athens Walmart.
We would be good with the Resort or Longhorns. The drive to the Resort is a nice one. Very pretty up there.

·
Premium Member
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Resort Wins!

Should be a nice cruise Sunday morning.
Bring your chairs if you want to have more social time after by the water.
Will post driving time from the Walmart parking lot in Athens later. Guessing 10:15 to 10:30 departure time. You can use the link in post #8 for location of the resort.
Don't be L7 and come and join us.

·
Registered
2004 ultra violet with ghost flames
1 Posts
Resort Wins!

Should be a nice cruise Sunday morning.
Bring your chairs if you want to have more social time after by the water.
Will post driving time from the Walmart parking lot in Athens later. Guessing 10:15 to 10:30 departure time. You can use the link in post #8 for location of the resort.
Don't be L7 and come and join us.
Thank you for getting this together, hubby and I are looking forward to getting together and meeting all of you. We have had our 2004 Ultra Violet SSR for 10 years.

·
Premium Member
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Did a dry run today. Please plan to be at the walmart parking lot at 10:00 if you wish to caravan over to the lodge.
We will depart approx 10:15 to 10:20.
after going through Rogersville we will be making a left turn into the state park. A few miles from there is the Lodge.
Post #10 has address link

·
Premium Member
7,893 Posts
Did a dry run today. Please plan to be at the walmart parking lot at 10:00 if you wish to caravan over to the lodge.
We will depart approx 10:15 to 10:20.
after going through Rogersville we will be making a left turn into the state park. A few miles from there is the Lodge.
Post #10 has address link
I have been over the Dam several times, but I have never been to the Lodge. Do you have to cross the Dam to get to the Lodge. If so will have to take another route. Wifey don't like that bridge.

·
Tigger
25 Posts
Everyone interested in Lunch in the North Alabama area on Oct 17, come on over.
Time : around 11 or so, Location TBD, we are looking to find a new place. Open to suggestions.
Watch this post for updates.
If it was on Saturday I could maybe come, Sundays are tied up at church
Just moved to Tennessee recently

·
Premium Member
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
WEll we will do this again in another location so watch this space!

Btw did you move up from Florida?

·
Premium Member
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Welcome to the neighborhood. WE have met several times I believe in Maggie and Florida. SSRon2 introduced us a few years back.
Send me a PM if you are ever headed a little south and we can meet up for lunch or whatever.

·
Tigger
25 Posts
Welcome to the neighborhood. WE have met several times I believe in Maggie and Florida. SSRon2 introduced us a few years back.
Send me a PM if you are ever headed a little south and we can meet up for lunch or whatever.
Haven't used site much and have never done or know how to pm

1 - 20 of 26 Posts