1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
37,750 Posts
That is just one ugly truck !!!!!!!!

·
Registered
149 Posts
that's a very bold design, it looks like nothing else on the road, what other company has balls to go its own way?
the look is almost as unique as SSR.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Gotta say... this thing is sure getting some press (some not so good). I seriously doubt I'd buy one but I definitely want to go look at one. And according to the specs, the thing can do 0 - 60 in 2.9 sec.! :oops: And a qtr mile time of 10.8 sec. Yowzer!! That's quick. Of course, that's for the high end $70K version. Not so quick for the base $40K model.

·
Premium Member
1,509 Posts
Gotta say... this thing is sure getting some press (some not so good). I seriously doubt I'd buy one but I definitely want to go look at one. And according to the specs, the thing can do 0 - 60 in 2.9 sec.! :oops: And a qtr mile time of 10.8 sec. Yowzer!! That's quick. Of course, that's for the high end $70K version. Not so quick for the base $40K model.
(n)

Wizzr..........come on, you can get "quick" in a lot of different set ups. A whole lot of them would look better than this "rig".:oops:

Styling counts and this deal has zero/zip/nada.

You really know that this deal is going nowhere for those normally caught up with 0-60 times and such.:cool:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Not my flavor but not my wallet either
Maybe an exocage and some 48” super swamper bloggers
Think it would short out in a deep water crossing?? Food for thought

·
My First Permagrin !
546 Posts
The concept Tesla was nice looking. This truck is freaking ugly !!
My first thought was Elon Musk Is goofing on everyone.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder !
3D097F71-D92C-4D37-8F2A-8CC40A316394.jpeg

1 - 20 of 31 Posts