·
Premium Member
9,217 Posts
Boy, you sure have big leaves in your corner of the world. :lol :lol

·
Administrator
8,204 Posts
FUZZY said:
Attempting To Post Pics Of What My New Ssr Will Look Like In Two Months.
Hey Fuz,

Looks wild !!! So are you going to have the same color schemes? I see the grill is painted green to match the front end and the back has the pro-to-type bar across the back... I wonder where the owner got that from.

Look forward to seeing yours...

ENJOY
:seeya

T

·
0 Posts
Marc NY said:
Hey Fuz,

Looks wild !!! So are you going to have the same color schemes? I see the grill is painted green to match the front end and the back has the pro-to-type bar across the back... I wonder where the owner got that from.

ENJOY

Its a toy truck.

·
Enjoying life as it comes
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Marc NY said:
Hey Fuz,

ENJOY
Yes, these are the test colors I used from House of Kolors.
I usually paint a test panel, or in this case a test toy . It allows me to make any changes in color or design before I do the full scale vehicle. It's a good thing I do my own paint and body work, otherwise it would run me another 10 g's to have this done.

·
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dennis E Kelley said:
Are you seroius??
YUP, this is going in my shop right after the 28 chevy or the 56 mercedes makes some room. I estimated about 2g's in materials and about 300 hours. It'll be a lot of late nights or all nighters, with the wife asking are you ever coming in the house. But it'll be worth it when it's done.

·
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wildcat66 said:
Very good photos fooled most everyone. But I think I have that toy so I knew. HA HA HA FUNNY !!!:) Slick paint scheme. !
Everyone around here thought I had painted the truck already too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts