Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our 2020 Long Cruise is to join the Chocolate and Bridges Rally Oct 8 - 12th 2020.
Then, we will be cruising on to Niagara Falls - Ark Experience - and Corvette Museum.
Now that's a road trip.
Anyone is welcome to join us for part or all of the trip.
Attached is our early plans.

Let know if you are interested or need more info: [email protected]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,223 Posts
That should be an Awesome Road Trip for you guys! Hmmm... I'll be at the Chocolate and Covered Bridge tour, I just might tag along! Need to get a passport though!

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,304 Posts
That should be an Awesome Road Trip for you guys! Hmmm... I'll be at the Chocolate and Covered Bridge tour, I just might tag along! Need to get a passport though!
Better get started last year! (about 9 months wait around here.)

Reactions: bruce60 and HUAW

·
Premium Member
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Better get started last year! (about 9 months wait around here.)
So, in Texas and I understand in other states there is the "enhanced driver's license" it has a gold star and you can travel by land or sea to Canada - Mexico without a passport. When you get your driver's license you have to prove citizenship by passport or birth certificate. Everybody in Texas starting 2020 will have to do this. It's a national thing as I understand it.

Anybody else know if it's true?

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,304 Posts
It is true and will be a minimum requirement for air travel within the U.S.A. Passport will be acceptable as an alternate.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Marked the dates on the calendar Frank if we make it to the C&B would be great to follow I have family in the Buffalo area

·
Premium Member
2004 Slingshot Yellow
1,872 Posts
So, in Texas and I understand in other states there is the "enhanced driver's license" it has a gold star and you can travel by land or sea to Canada - Mexico without a passport. When you get your driver's license you have to prove citizenship by passport or birth certificate. Everybody in Texas starting 2020 will have to do this. It's a national thing as I understand it.

Anybody else know if it's true?
If you have a NY EIC then yes. They won't accept Texas EIC.
Found out the hard way last year. We didn't have our passports and tried to get over the Rainbow Bridge. Turns out there's only a few states they will accept. Need a passport or passport card.
If I could talk the bride into a long road trip we would go and then visit my brother. I'll have to start working on her. She might fly and meet me there, LOL

·
Trygodfirst
824 Posts
Our 2020 Long Cruise is to join the Chocolate and Bridges Rally Oct 8 - 12th 2020.
Then, we will be cruising on to Niagara Falls - Ark Experience - and Corvette Museum.
Now that's a road trip.
Anyone is welcome to join us for part or all of the trip.
Attached is our early plans.

Let know if you are interested or need more info: [email protected]
Maybe we’ll cross paths we’re driving direct to ark experience from the rally

1 - 15 of 15 Posts