Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Texas Black for sale 05 174284 miles
2005 Asphalt Black stock cruiser has spent it's whole life in Texas until I brought it to Ca. and now it needs a new home as I don't have room for her. I call her Texas Black. She runs very well, always starts and goes where you point her. The up grads are listed below with the ignition switch, shift linkage, and heat shield on the way from AZ. Mike, should be here in a day or so. All parts goes with the R. Asking 12,000.00 or best offer. Let me know if thats out of line. Couldn't add more pictures
The exterior has one small dent on panel in front of left rear fender (pic-2-16 )small chip in the paint, and small rock chips on the nose but the paint looks good for the miles and age of the truck. New scratch on left rear fender. ( see pic 15 ). Car was parked in the Sun most days at work. new windshield squirter - new coolant recovery tank - AC compressor replaced - new condenser - new expansion valve - new belt and tension-er - dipstick tube seal replaced - new water pump - thermostat housing - upper radiator hose - radiator cap - 2 micro V belts - left front hub bearing - new Radiator - new rear rotor's and pads - heater hose's - new ABS control module - radiator cooling fan assembly - replaced auto trans shift lock control actuator – passenger window regulator rebuilt.- new glove box release – GM windscreen – a pair of un-painted factory running boards & car cover go with the sale Goodyear Eagle RSA Tires have about 7,000 miles on them with warranty from Discount tire, fully transferable to next owner. Carpeted Bed w/ brushed aluminum Slats, Chrome wheels, 1SB Preferred Equipment Group so you get all the amenities including Memory Pkg, Home-link, Engine cover insert, Heated Driver and Passenger Seats, Auto-dimming Mirrors and 6-CD Bose audio. The interior is in good condition with no rips or tears. New 6 year battery installed 4/12/18. Call 1-818-300-1513 or E-mail
[email protected]

Texas Black

This truck has many miles on it but a lot of the things that will go wrong with the R's with much fewer miles have already been replaced with new on this truck like the window regulator on the passenger side which goes out quite often. Trans has been rebuilt to new standards. This truck has only run with Mobil-1 for the oiling and she just keeps on cruising along. I have taken her across the country twice and would not have a problem doing it again. She is very reliable. I am the second owner. A copy of the build sheet from GM goes with the sale.

Attachments

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,573 Posts
How many miles, the pictures won't grow up?
174284 in the first line. I noticed the small pix too. When I stretch them on the screen they get grainy. must be very low resolution.

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
All of the pictures are fixed, they will open up. Sorry, I'm a doofuss home with the Flu, and hating life right now. If I could get mileage from coughing then I would be somewhere in either Italy or Ireland, cruising in my R.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,573 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,343 Posts
Stlhotrod ... CONGRATULATIONS !!! agree whole heartedly with rogerdoger. Have fun with it in St. Louis. You now have a REAL Saint Louis Hot Rod. Loretta Lynn once had a smash Country hit "They don't make 'em like my Daddy anymore" WELL ... they Don't make 'em like my SSR anymore" EITHER !!!:smile2: :smile2: :smile2:

Hope to see you at our Tennessee State Rally here in Murfreesboro (9/14, 15 & 16) or at the Route 66 Mother Road Festival in Springfield, Illinois, (9/21, 22 & 23) !!! tennesseecozydog :ssr

1 - 14 of 14 Posts