Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
36,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had a new home build for my SSR's, would like to have an SSR fanatic wall in which I would be looking for license plates to cover, so if you have a license plate gathering dust and no plans for it, I would like to display on my wall. I would give it a good home and would be honored to displayed on my wall. If you have one and could help in my cause you could bring it to Texas.

Thanks for reading.

:black:
:purple:
Krazy Ed

·
Have SSR...will travel!!
1,239 Posts
I will bring one from Louisiana for you!!!!

Reactions: Krazy Ed

·
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
1,770 Posts
Plate

I still have the original plate from my R before I replaced it with the current NAVY plate, I'll bring it to Texas for you.

Attachments

·
Have SSR...will travel!!
1,239 Posts
Can someone tell me how to start a new thread??
Click on Forums, in the red bar across the top.
Choose the topic that you want the thread to appear under.
Click on New Thread, a little down the page on the top left side.
Then start the thread.

·
Eat-Breathe-Sleep-SSR's
1,604 Posts
I had a new home build for my SSR's, would like to have an SSR fanatic wall in which I would be looking for license plates to cover, so if you have a license plate gathering dust and no plans for it, I would like to display on my wall. I would give it a good home and would be honored to displayed on my wall. If you have one and could help in my cause you could bring it to Texas.

Thanks for reading.

Krazy Ed
Hey Ed!
Have you got an Alberta One? If you haven't, I'll bring you one to Denison!:smile2:

·
Premium Member
36,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I still have the original plate from my R before I replaced it with the current NAVY plate, I'll bring it to Texas for you.
Thank you my brother with a different mother! :smile2:

Krazy Ed

·
Premium Member
36,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey Ed!
Have you got an Alberta One? If you haven't, I'll bring you one to Denison!:smile2:
Not from Alberta, so please do bring it and thank you! :smile2:

Gordy here in Ontario you buy your plate and it stay with you, if it wares out you take them back and pay a smaller fee for new ones, there are a few ways around of getting some plates but by then you usually can't read them.

Safe trip to Texas looking forward to meeting you & yours!

Krazy Ed

·
Eat-Breathe-Sleep-SSR's
1,604 Posts
Not from Alberta, so please do bring it and thank you! :smile2:

Gordy here in Ontario you buy your plate and it stay with you, if it wares out you take them back and pay a smaller fee for new ones, there are a few ways around of getting some plates but by then you usually can't read them.

Safe trip to Texas looking forward to meeting you & yours!

Krazy Ed
Likewise Ed!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Krazy Ed, So Ed, if you are from Ontario and plates have to stay with the car do you have a spare one from the old days for your new project. I am from Ont and have 2 plates, one is TOY 479 which was off a 79 Vette and the other is TOY 481 which was off my wife's 81 Dodge Sapporo.I sure didn't consider that a toy , If you do need an Ont. plate let me know and you can have the 481 plate. I am leaving tomorrow to head south and would mail it to you at the end of the year.
John F.

·
Premium Member
7,295 Posts

Thanks for reading.

Krazy Ed
Damn Ed, I had 36, 1955 license plates from 36 different states, plus 10 from Tennessee that were the shape of the State on my garage wall until last spring. 10 Tennessee license plates the shape of the state plus 4 regular plates make a perfect CHEVROLET Bow Tie. Didn't want to part with them, but a guy offered me 1,300 dollars for them so I said take 'em down ... they have a new owner. I think he is selling them one at a time for about 50 bucks a piece (46 X $50 is 2,300 dollars). I would have donated them to you just for the shipping. Too late now :frown2: Bob Alexander :ssr

1 - 20 of 54 Posts