Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My apologies...just wanted to get the attention of the Texas contingent again.

Looks like there will be a spontaneous party at my house on Monday around 2:00pm. We'll be installing rear StabiliSSR's on Jim G's and Jim K's SSR's. Also Richard dropped by earlier and he plans on coming by and doing his car also. Ampmop will be here if he can get away.

Anyone in the area that has recovered from New Years celebrations is welcome to stop by...no pressure. Jim Ginecki has some new theories on resolving the "tink" issue and we will all try to contribute to his thought processes. With enough beer, anything can be done. The plan is to resolve the "tink" or world hunger, whichever gets done first before all the beer is gone.

I'm at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx if you get lost. (note to any lurkers that might be looking for an easy SSR to steal---My house is surrounded by barbed wire, with alarms and a guard dog along with a vicious guard chicken. Not to mention my shotgun at the ready.)

Jim will be signing virtual autographs of his virtual book and I'll provide the usual free beer(singular). Ya'll come.

Chris in Texas

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
texster68 said:
My apologies...just wanted to get the attention of the Texas contingent again.

Looks like there will be a spontaneous party at my house on Monday around 2:00pm. We'll be installing rear StabiliSSR's on Jim G's and Jim K's SSR's. Also Richard dropped by earlier and he plans on coming by and doing his car also. Ampmop will be here if he can get away.

Anyone in the area that has recovered from New Years celebrations is welcome to stop by...no pressure. Jim Ginecki has some new theories on resolving the "tink" issue and we will all try to contribute to his thought processes. With enough beer, anything can be done. The plan is to resolve the "tink" or world hunger, whichever gets done first before all the beer is gone.

I'm at 10906 Wareham Ct in Austin. Cell 507-8467 if you get lost. (note to any lurkers that might be looking for an easy SSR to steal---My house is surrounded by barbed wire, with alarms and a guard dog along with a vicious guard chicken. Not to mention my shotgun at the ready.)

Jim will be signing virtual autographs of his virtual book and I'll provide the usual free beer(singular). Ya'll come.

Chris in Texas
Damn - I thought I got drunk for four days and missed the game. :lol :lol Have a good time.

·
OP
8,226 Posts
Don't cluck with it...

I've seen the chicken and it's not pretty, stay away!!! It's nothing to "cluck" around with...

·
OP
8,226 Posts
4-1-1-1

SO at 15:00 today, there was 1-silver, 1-black, 1-red, 4-yellers, and no chicken! Any other colors show up? How is the world peace situation?
Nice to see you all...
Thanks Chris for the invite...

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
Party early . . . .

Better get all your partying done before the game ends, because it ain't going to be a pretty picture for Texas :glol . . . . sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Go SC, the best team, money can buy ! ! :seeya

Gary (WearyEagle)

·
SSR Pit Crew
2004 UV
9,315 Posts
WearyEagle said:
Better get all your partying done before the game ends, because it ain't going to be a pretty picture for Texas :glol . . . . sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Go SC, the best team, money can buy ! ! :seeya

Gary (WearyEagle)
:agree GO SC!!!

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
WearyEagle said:

Gary (WearyEagle)
Talk's cheap - we've already got the running back coming to Texas.

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
WearyEagle said:

Gary (WearyEagle)
I'll see your two Heismans and raise you one Vince Young !!!

Damn, Kwhopper - I shoulda gone for the barbecue sauce again.

·
Premium Member
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm officially retracting my apologies for the title of this post. In fact, I'm taking 50% of the credit for the win along with Vince. My doesn't that tower look good out my front window.

Chris A.

·
Registered
70 Posts
It was a shame there had to be a loser in that game....but it seems like two Heismans were not enough for SC......

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
Congrats to the "Horns". Great game, up too late. Vince is the real thing. You beat us by one last year at the Rose. My Wolverines are home early this year after a Nebraska whipping. So back to the drawing board for "M". Detroit Lions need help, maybe some Texan's could lend a hand.

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
Scheide said:
Detroit Lions need help, maybe some Texan's could lend a hand.

If you're talking about the Houston Texans, the Lions are in more trouble than I thought. I kept hoping we'd win last night and also that we could do that without hurting Regiie Bush.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Glad TX did it but much happyer that Penn State won I went to Penn State on GI Bill back in 1977 and live 5 miles away from Joepa. I also went to school in Corpus Christi! So I win Both ways:) Yep and can not sp and grammer is poor:glol

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
artsmart said:
:agree GO SC!!!

Gary , What happened to SC ?? Guess our Texans suprised alot of people. GO LONG HORNS :party

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
Okay, okay . . . . congratulations Long Horns.

I'm reviewing the tapes right now and, of course, preparing the lawsuit ! ! :eek

My congrats to the Longhorns.

"You show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser" . . . Dick Butkus :)

Gary (WearyEagle)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts