Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,855 Posts
2393 Thanks Lansing for all you did for us. We felt very welcome, wish I had taken the tour train, twice.

I made out like a Bandit all weekend!
Free tour of G.M. Heritage museum … snacks
Free tour of lansing plant … food, goody bag
Free parking at Woodward / Windsupressr lot. Plus free food and “shower”.
I seen $50 a day parking spots.
Free CD’s from hotrod girl, and she also had the WELCOME TO MICHAGAN BBQ.
Free neon lights from Devastator, man he is, LOT’S O FUN.
Free catch all dash bag, from John looking4anSSR *****
Everyone was super; low$ weekend.

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Thank yous

I agree with Rebel. I brought 5 hundred bucks to spend for the weekend, but only spent one, yet I went home with a trunk full of goodies, a head full of memories (oops maybe I should have video taped everything so I didn't forget anything) and a gaggle of new friends (or is it a herd? or a swarm?)

I want to thank everyone who made my vacation GREAT. (If I actually listed everyone, you'd be reading this post for days :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
thank you 2's

I agree, awsome weekend, we met alot of cool people and saw some great cars in the heritage museum. Thanks to all thoughs who gave out the gifts and great hospitality.

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Thanks Again

Thank You!!!!
Lansing-for the great tour and all the free goodies and the quick repair on my SSR
Bob-For the G.M. Heritage museum it was spectacular
Ray- For the great lot on Woodward / Windsupressr /food and t-shirt
Marc-for your great organization of this past weekend
Chris/ Devastator-for the neon lights and your crazy personality!
John/ looking4anSSR- for the free catches all dash bags
Kroozen-For the WI cheese
Furykay-For the Margarita Machine
And the PA pretzels –I’m so sorry I don’t remember your name-I meet so many people this weekend and I apologize for this.

Can’t THANK YOU Guys enough for all you did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In case I left anyone else out-THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,971 Posts
My Email to Bob Walczyk earlier today

HI Bob,

WOW... what a magnificent, superb, brilliant, wonderful and outstanding time! We really appreciated all your extra hard work along with Chevrolet's and the Lansing Craft Centre's support in making all this happen for our SSRFanatic members. It certainly was a grand time for everyone and it was so nice to see all our efforts come to fruition. The enthusiasm from Management that cascaded down to the hourly workers really made me proud of not only being a GM employee but also a SSR fanatic member.

I do hope that you will be able to take back to everyone that had a hand in the development, preparation and implementing those events and tell them how much we all enjoyed our time at the Lansing Craft Centre's first Homecoming Day events along with the tremendously popular GM Heritage Tour.

Those two events were first class and many of our members are already asking for a repeat performance! I would appreciate anything you might be able to do in regards to posting, sharing photos and or links especially the news media’s coverage of our Homecoming Day festivities.

Look forward to talking to you again soon.

Marc

SSRFANATIC.COM

·
Yes, I have an ATTITUDE !
1,678 Posts
Hey Bob Walczyk

I noticed while in the plant tour that the SSR'S had a plastic front fender protector on them when up in the air. To me , this would be an awesome thing to have in the garage , so when working on OUR BABY'S (ssr's) , we could protect them while working under the hood. Even the rear protectors would be greatly liked while parked in your own garage. Is there a way of getting a 4 piece set ? Thank you Chris Bellis :flag

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,153 Posts
REBEL said:
2393 Thanks Lansing for all you did for us. We felt very welcome, wish I had taken the tour train, twice.

I made out like a Bandit all weekend!
Free tour of G.M. Heritage museum … snacks
Free tour of lansing plant … food, goody bag
Free parking at Woodward / Windsupressr lot. Plus free food and “shower”.
I seen $50 a day parking spots.
Free CD’s from hotrod girl, and she also had the WELCOME TO MICHAGAN BBQ.
Free neon lights from Devastator, man he is, LOT’S O FUN.
Free catch all dash bag, from John looking4anSSR *****
Everyone was super; low$ weekend.

Well said Rebel I couldn't have said it any better.
Thanks to everyone.

7 days, 8 states, 2569 miles. Finally got to sleep in my own bed last night. Great trip from start to finish.

Little Rebel misses you.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.