Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had a little fender bender Thanksgiving weekend, and Lonnie did an excellent job fixing my R. His body and paint work are seamless, and I am happy with the results. There are very few people that I trust to work on my vehicle, and he is definitely one of them.

Thanks Lonnie!

-Fred

Attachments

·
RED SLED
439 Posts
I had a little fender bender Thanksgiving weekend, and Lonnie did an excellent job fixing my R. His body and paint work are seamless, and I am happy with the results. There are very few people that I trust to work on my vehicle, and he is definitely one of them.

Thanks Lonnie!

-Fred
Nice to have a good body man available. Hey, I see you did ghost Rally Stripes. I went to look at those in your "Garage" but didn't see any photos. I thought about doing those if I have bought a black one. Looks pretty cool :)

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice to have a good body man available. Hey, I see you did ghost Rally Stripes. I went to look at those in your "Garage" but didn't see any photos. I thought about doing those if I have bought a black one. Looks pretty cool :)
Yes, totally nice to have a good body man around. Thank you for for the compliment. No, I have not posted any recent photos. I will have to put some up.

-Fred

Reactions: S2NAZ
1 - 6 of 6 Posts