Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Two Tone Owner
2,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I’m in Daytona Beach Fl. And have to leave Monday morning to go back to Pennsylvania and my water pump decides to spring a leak on Friday night.
I called Mike Moro about using stop leak, he says no way, you have change the pump.
I called dingbat ( Mike Federako) and ask about a garage around here that could change it for me.
About 1/2 hour later, Ron Johnson, a Fanatic from Palm Coast calls and says he can help me.
The next morning ( Saturday) he shows up with a new water pump, anti freeze and tools
In about 1 1/2 hours, the new pump is in and the R is back on the road.
What a great person, what a great group we belong to.
Thank you all very much. Walter :yellow:

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,194 Posts
Cudos to Ron.....

Hey Walter,

It's a great thing that we have going here. The SSR family is good about supporting each other. Ron has stepped up.... just because he could...... I'm damn proud to be part of this group.

Good to see you are back in the saddle again.

Mike

·
Registered
204 Posts
Hey Walter,

It's a great thing that we have going here. The SSR family is good about supporting each other. Ron has stepped up.... just because he could...... I'm damn proud to be part of this group.

Mike
I could not have said it better. A great group of people who share of themselves and their knowledge. Nice work Ron!
By the way, welcome back to Pa Walter.

·
Premium Member
604 Posts
Hey Walter,

Mike
x3

1 - 5 of 5 Posts