Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thanks for the interest you have shown in the rear spoiler I supply (SSR-1) As some of you know my wife and I were planing on being home in Fl. in about 6 weeks..........But that has been slightly derailed......... So instead of straight to Fl......we will have to re-locate to N.C. for an additional 2 mths. So every thing is being shipped to Fl. and we pack a suitcase and head for N.C.......So I will not accept any additional orders after 2-17-06...... It will be 3 to 5 mths before I will be shipping again....and then from Fl..........SO if your wanting one before that time make sure I have you order before the 17th......Thanks again for all your interest......And see you on down the road.........Thanks Wolfie:seeya

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
$$$$$$$

Whitewolf said:
Thanks for the interest you have shown in the rear spoiler I supply (SSR-1) As some of you know my wife and I were planing on being home in Fl. in about 6 weeks..........But that has been slightly derailed......... So instead if straight to Fl......we will have to re-locate to N.C. for an additional 2 mths. So every thing is being shipped to Fl. and we pack a suitcase and head for N.C.......So I will not accept any aditional orders after 2-17-06...... It will be 3 to 5 mths before I will be shipping again....and then from Fl..........SO if your wanting one before that time make sure I have you order before the 17th......Thanks again for all your interest......And see you on down the road.........Thanks Wolfie:seeya
********And BTW....the powerball is 1/4 of a BILLION dollars for sat.nite......and yes that is B for billion.......Good luck someone:seeya

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Shop

Whitewolf said:
Thanks for the interest you have shown in the rear spoiler I supply (SSR-1) As some of you know my wife and I were planing on being home in Fl. in about 6 weeks..........But that has been slightly derailed......... So instead of straight to Fl......we will have to re-locate to N.C. for an additional 2 mths. So every thing is being shipped to Fl. and we pack a suitcase and head for N.C.......So I will not accept any additional orders after 2-17-06...... It will be 3 to 5 mths before I will be shipping again....and then from Fl..........SO if your wanting one before that time make sure I have you order before the 17th......Thanks again for all your interest......And see you on down the road.........Thanks Wolfie:seeya

At least when I get home in Fl, I'll be back in my shop again........and have good weather........We're expecting 3 to 5 inches of snow here.....later tomorrow.....:mad Later all, Wolfie:seeya

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thank you, thank you, thank you,

I want to say thanks again.......as I never dreamed there would be this much interest in this rear spoiler..........Thanks again, See ya on down the road, .....Wolfie:seeya

·
Premium Member
1,282 Posts
Did ya make it to Florida yet?

·
Premium Member
3,364 Posts
Rear Spoiler

I received my Rear Spoiler from White wolf and It is a work of art!
GREAT JOB Wolfie! I love it can't wait to get it painted and Installed. This is by far the best looking Spoiler I have seen I know ther are a few others out there this one is the best!
Now we need to talk Wolfie into making a Chin Spoiler you know like the one on the SSR Pace Truck!

·
2005 SSR LOW MILES
2,234 Posts
Wolfie Chin Spoiler

:agree :agree :agree :agree

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Last run of rear spoilers

I just finished the last run of rear spoilers about an hr. ago......and will ship them tomorrow,3 days ahead of schedule........That is one thing I'm proud of .....being able to get them out on time.........there's gona be alot of people going to the paint shop next week.......:seeya AS for a chin spoiler.....I'm using a 3g........which i like, but may modify it a little in the spring.......among my other projects.......:smash :smash :smash ANd for those waiting for me to get back to Fl............am hurring as fast as I can........but it's the wife thats calling those shots...or rather GM(Delphi) -Honda.....Toyota.....Ford and Chrysler.....that are truly calling that shot.......:mad .... So we will see what we will see.......Thanks for all the interest........I never dreamed it would be like this.......I appreciate you all.....Wolfie:seeya

1 - 9 of 9 Posts