Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,343 Posts
I absolutely LOVE it that cartoon!!! I want to make sure that I don't have that same regret but I'm sure that I will.... Because I will never be able to drive it every single day of the rest of my life! But I would sure love to!
:blue: :grin2:

·
Premium Member
7,279 Posts
I absolutely LOVE it that cartoon!!! I want to make sure that I don't have that same regret but I'm sure that I will.... Because I will never be able to drive it every single day of the rest of my life! But I would sure love to!
:blue: :grin2:
"Huey" you can !!! All you have to do is quit that 6 day a week job, move to Florida next fall and join in with Dicktator and his fraternity brothers and enjoy life. On second thought, you know money isn't everything ... it is the ONLY thing. If you don't believe that, try living without it. So maybe you'd better just keep on workin' :grin2: :grin2: :grin2: Bob Alexander

·
Just a Canadian Fanatic!!
2004 SSR Ultra Violet
42,550 Posts
I was roaring with laughter, my wife said, "what are you laughing at?" I said "come look", now she's roaring with laughter! THANKS FOR POSTING BUDDY!
TOO FUNNY!
I foresee that cartoon for Abadssr and Doophus!!!!:wink2:

·
Ret. Air Force
3,720 Posts
I foresee that cartoon for Abadssr and Doophus!!!!:wink2:
OMG Wobbie...I was JUST having that exact same thought, before you posted!! :laugh:...:laugh:
How funny!! Great minds think a like. :wink2:

In their defense, If you don't daily drive it, you stand less of a chance of getting rear-ended by some entitlement generation youngster texting (like I did). Not to mention, the woman sitting beside him is thinking, thanks for taking such good care of the R honey...now I'm going to drive the wheels off it!!

·
Premium Member
7,279 Posts
:D driving is the only true way to fully enjoy any vehicle.......now get out there and play in the street :party
You got that right brother. Never had a trailer queen and never will. Nancy Sinatra said "These Boots Were Made For Walkin" well these SSR's were made for drivin' !!! :grin2: :grin2: :grin2: Great line "now get out there and play in the street" tennesseecozydog :ssr :silver: :purple: :black: :yellow: :blue: :blur:

·
Just a Canadian Fanatic!!
2004 SSR Ultra Violet
42,550 Posts
OMG Wobbie...I was JUST having that exact same thought, before you posted!! :laugh:...:laugh:
How funny!! Great minds think a like. :wink2:

In their defense, If you don't daily drive it, you stand less of a chance of getting rear-ended by some entitlement generation youngster texting (like I did). Not to mention, the woman sitting beside him is thinking, thanks for taking such good care of the R honey...now I'm going to drive the wheels off it!!
Hey Awex!!! That’s why when I DO drive ours, in a nice warm sunny day in the country!! Now it sometimes depends on which country!!!!:laugh:

·
Ret. Air Force
3,720 Posts
You got that right brother. Never had a trailer queen and never will. Nancy Sinatra said "These Boots Were Made For Walkin" well these SSR's were made for drivin' !!! :grin2: :grin2: :grin2: Great line "now get out there and play in the street" tennesseecozydog :ssr :silver: :purple: :black: :yellow: :blue: :blur:

Brother!?!? I thought turnheadz was a Ms. (Sandy)!?!? :surprise:

·
Ms Donna's Driver
04’ Silver and 05’ Sinister
4,699 Posts
We are on our way to pick up my adopted boy. It will be trailered home. But when winter weather clears then the asphalt is going to roll up. Can hardly wait to put my hands on that 6 speed. My only regret will be not driving it 24/7 !! :black::silver:

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,353 Posts

·
Ret. Air Force
3,720 Posts
What makes you think you were wrong???????????
Wait!? So WAS I wrong??? Or I did I THINK I was wrong, but I am actually right!?!?
I am soooo confused.

Either way, I'm going to go outside and drive my SSR now...getting back to the theme of this thread, life is too short!! :grin2:

·
it's 5 o'clock somewhere!
16,299 Posts
Too much bloody snow to do that!!!!:frown2:
ouch! at least you have a quad :willy:

Brother!?!? I thought turnheadz was a Ms. (Sandy)!?!? :surprise:
Mrs. Sandy Mackenzie; pleased to meet y'all :D When I jumped in my ride last week and drove home from the airport I had permagrin all the way home :D Love it, steers like a Rolls. And I've driven plenty of those!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts