Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know how many here are movie buffs, but in honor of my childhood hero, I played with my PaintShopPro7 (as I often do) to come up with something better looking than that horrible new Batmobile...check it out,

·
Registered
474 Posts
Wow

ThunderBat said:
I don't know how many here are movie buffs, but in honor of my childhood hero, I played with my PaintShopPro7 (as I often do) to come up with something better looking than that horrible new Batmobile...check it out,

VERY NICE, I too grew up watching the OLD Batman series.. Met the orignal Batman at a Dallas Car Show one year.. Adam West...

NICE looking BATSSRMOBILE

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm afraid I cant say that I'm a huge fan of the old series...a little too much corny tongue-in-cheek for me (but I did love the car)....I love the Bat like he is in the comics...an equal opportunity butt-kicker (no I wont use a gun, and I wont kill you...but I will break your arm and hang you from a flagpole)...thats the guy I'm finally hoping to see in the upcoming film...but boy would I love to do up an SSR in a subtle but stealthy Bat-motif!

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,611 Posts
More Creative work please!

ThunderBat said:
... I played with my PaintShopPro7 (as I often do) to come up with something better looking than that horrible new Batmobile...check it out,
HI Thunder,

I see we have another creative Photoshop member :thumbs Like to see your other creations too. I see you used a 2000 SSR proto-type ... looks great with that spoiler on it... love to see it in a Full Black uniform with a emblem on it too.
:jester

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,825 Posts
Holy strawberrys Batman, we ever in a _ _ _ !

BIFF "BAMM" >POW< :lol Did we really watch that ? :lurk Ya I guess we did, Then the Munsters came along with Grandpa's "Dragula". :lurk That changed my world of what if........ stealthy Bat-motif..... Anything is possible.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Wow, SSR looks mean in all-black. Nice!

It's somewhat of a shame that the goof-ball 60's show defined Batman for a whole generation. I loved the Adam West show, but it should be considered only a part of the Batman mythos. The Batman's existed since the 1930's. There's plenty of other Batman history to appreciate besides the TV show and movies.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Great pic, were did you get the design for the rear spoiler? I want a rear spoiler for mine and have not seen one I liked untill your concept. Tell me you copied it from something out there already?!

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yes indeed...I actually chopped and resized the wing from a pic of a Lambo Countach...I have no idea what the measurements would be, but for all the Lambo repli-kits on the market I would think you might be able to locate one from a kit builder/supplier.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts