• BACK 3/4

Votes: 23 23.0%
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And

It's O.K. with the top down, but love it with the top up. The cab roof line, makes it for me. It's got ATTATUDE! The back 3/4 shows that tuff stance.

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,663 Posts
Attitude Plus!

REBEL said:
It's O.K. with the top down, but love it with the top up. The cab roof line, makes it for me. It's got ATTATUDE! The back 3/4 shows that tuff stance.
HI Rebel,

I agree... my favorite is actually with the top up and the back 3/4 shot too!

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
This is just to hard!!!! I really can't choose which I like better because it was the total package that made me Fall In Love with the SSR. Top up, Yes, Top Down Yes. Inside Yes, Outside, Yes. It's all good!!!!

·
Registered
371 Posts
I Agree!

wildcat66 said:
This is just to hard!!!! I really can't choose which I like better because it was the total package that made me Fall In Love with the SSR. Top up, Yes, Top Down Yes. Inside Yes, Outside, Yes. It's all good!!!!
:agree Couldn't have put it any better Machell!

Marc - Great shots of your SSR! Really like the first one!

·
Registered
407 Posts
back three quarter without a doubt (top down of course!).

but the very best view is when i look outside and know i own one! :party

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,663 Posts
More Great SSR Angles!

living2be said:
:agree Couldn't have put it any better Machell!

Marc - Great shots of your SSR! Really like the first one!
Thanks living2be... :) I thought I share another great view of an SSR located in Detroit Tigers home park. What a beautiful park! Kieth would enjoy this park for sure... :)

What a beautiful area in Detroit.

Photos taken before game time.

GM Ren Center in background

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts
NICE ballpark views!

These are two images I made poster size - but I have to agree - from the drivers seat is by far the best...
The drivers perspective image was taken the first morning I was driving into California from Montana - Dec 7th 2003...

Yes - Marc knew I'd dig those ballpark shots - a couple more years and I'll be doing my "See the USA" tour of as many parks I can see...

Attachments

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,663 Posts
More great pics

kwhopper89 said:
These are two images I made poster size - but I have to agree - from the drivers seat is by far the best...
Hey Keith,

Wow another great poster shot of your sweet SSR at the water front :thumbs

Here is a another beauty of a shot... I really like the strong body lines that are enhanced by this nice angle shot.

·
A Little BIG JIM
3,351 Posts
Nice Ballpark Views

I wonder how many homerun ball dings this baby has.....ouch...look out!!!

·
Registered
322 Posts
I like the front 3/4 and the back rear quarter.........Top up for the front 3/4 and top down for the rear 3/4. The wild creative angle shot showcasing a certain area is what I really prefer, it is usually a more attractive way to lead your eyes to all the shapes. :thumbs

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
Ditto on the driver's seat.....with the top down!!!:ssr

RickSSR :cool

1 - 20 of 38 Posts