Chevy SSR Forum banner

101 - 120 of 174 Posts

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Hal Mawrence said:
Hello Guys and Gals,I too thank you all for your collective efforts! Just a thought
regarding (PM'S) I noticed that I didn't receive a couple of messages because
my mail box only holds 35 total. My thought is ,unless their mail folders are larger
than mine,the messages somehow didn't reach their intended destination due
to full mail boxes?!This might explain why some members requests were not received by "Buffy"? Just a thought---- Hal

Supporting Members have bigger PM boxes. I don't know that max, but I have 300 PMs sitting in my box today.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Left off....

Buffy,
Looked at the list, (haven't been around for a while), and didn't see my name. Is it too late?
Mike:cool
Semper Fi

·
Administrator
8,275 Posts
Did anyone notice the new Waterfall Badging?

Those that took a tour on Monday did you happen to see the new waterfall badge design on the SSRs there? I would like to get your feedback and or comments on how did they look etc. etc. :)

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,423 Posts
Waterfall Badges

The Waterfall Badges that we saw at the end of the assembly line were BEAUTIFUL and added even more class to an already classy ride. The badge design is very rich looking. I am so thrilled that we have an opportunity to purchase one for our SSR’s (althought not the Final Production Badge) with all of Marc's help. I can’t wait to get mine!

Although seeing the Final Production Badge on the SSR’s……….. gave me such an empty feeling.

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
We just purchased a 2nd SSR. Is it possible to get one for Vin# 19055 too?

By the way, my "Supporting Member" deignation seems to have disappeared, and my PM box only holds 25 messages. Have I been dis-membered??

·
Premium Member
9,231 Posts
Uh-oh

Everybody start looking for missing Vettegirl parts.:glol

Perhaps we can re-member her???

Ray

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
vettegirl said:

By the way, my "Supporting Member" deignation seems to have disappeared, and my PM box only holds 25 messages. Have I been dis-membered??
Your NAME is now on the list twice..............:thumbs

But, about your arms and legs.................... :glol

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
vettegirl said:

It's shocking isn't it :eek .....well if you paid to be a member 1 yr ago. Your membership is now over and you have to pay again (I know 'what a racket' you're thinking...pay every year :glol )

·
Registered
262 Posts
badges

mattsm said:
Thanks for the work you are putting in on this project! Great job! Much appreciated.
Mikal
marc
i have two ssr friends here in louisville that want badges, but they do not do the 'net'.

names:
peter palmer...05 aqua blur, vin 1gces14h55b118594

john truax...04 red vin 1gces14p04b105211

i have thier money , copys of registration and addresses to mail badges to.

thanks circlek

please advise me as to how & when

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
WOW_FCTR said:
It's shocking isn't it :eek .....well if you paid to be a member 1 yr ago. Your membership is now over and you have to pay again (I know 'what a racket' you're thinking...pay every year :glol )
Actually I paid 2 months ago....and $25 per year is incredibly reasonable for the information and contacts I have found on this forum (heck, I just saved a bundle purchasing a new SSR from a Supporting Dealer on this forum- so much so that I can afford to keep both my SSRs!:cool ). And I was mainly concerned about my PM capacity, since I missed at least one message the other day due to being at my non-supporting member limit of 25 messages.:seeya

·
Administrator
8,275 Posts
circlek454 said:
marc
I have two ssr friends here in louisville that want badges, but they do not do the 'net'.

please advise me as to how & when
As long as we can verify them and you can provide proof of their VIN#s and ownership we should be able to add them to the list. They will have to be added to the end of the list ok? Please PM Buffy and ask to have them added to the list.
vettegirl said:
Actually I paid 2 months ago....and $25 per year is incredibly reasonable for the information and contacts I have found on this forum .... And I was mainly concerned about my PM capacity, since I missed at least one message the other day due to being at my non-supporting member limit of 25 messages.:seeya
I will leave a message for Troy in hopes he will be back soon and that he can check on your supporting members status and increase your PM folder size.

Thank you for wanting to be a "Supporting" Member. :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Buffy said:
THE FINAL LIST! - Honestly!

Yes, we've heard your comments and Marc NY and I agree that because of the two individual threads, this badge count issue has become very confusing. So here is what we're doing..... We are deleting the two previous threads and are now using this one exclusively for orders.

That being said, here are some guidelines that will have to be enforced.

1) Because of the overwhelming initial response (400 plus!), we will have to limit the orders to one (1) badge per vin#
2) We will assume that if your name is on the list, you want a badge
3) If you have changed your mind, please PM me and I will remove your name from the list
4) If your name is NOT on the list, please PM me and I will add it (deadline for this will be announced later)
5) To verify VIN #'s, all payments (money orders only) to Marc NY will have to be accompanied with a copy of
your registration
6) When instructed (by a PM directly from Marc NY with his address) send him your payment with a copy of your registration
7) As payments are received, it will be noted next to your name
8) Price will be $37.50 per badge, including shipping and handling
9) If you would like insurance, a slight fee will be added (more from Marc on that after he talks to the Post Office)
10) Because of manufacturing leadtimes, we will probably see the badges around the first of May

UPDATED - 02/28/2006 at 3:08 PM EST
366 requests!

SSR BADGE
SCREEN NAME __D.O.P. Pania_________________PAYMENT RECEIVED

·
Registered
111 Posts
Thank You

Marc NY said:
When the time comes to send in your money order and copy of your VIN# I will then either post my address in this thread or I will PM everyone who is on our list with the information.

Thanks for everyone's patience with this very .....
process.

Thanks for all that you have done. My pen is in my hand ready to write the check.

Thanks again!!!!

·
Registered
631 Posts
My thanks also,

and yes, I would like one badge for each SSR. Two should do it (my grandson will just have to buy his own).

·
Administrator
8,275 Posts
Sample Badges Came in TODAY!

Well Fanatics... I had been waiting for some samples to view before I would commit to buying all these waterfall badges. I am thrilled to now declare that I am 100% elated with the quality, fit, finish and looks of these breathtaking badges! I can not wait to order them and get mine and of course yours too. :cheers

I took some quick pictures to try to show you the reflective characteristics and depth of each letter. I even think that the process they used to place the "Final Production Run" wording on the badges looks fabulous too.

For most of you, I believe you will still just want to use the blank SSR badge. However for those few who may still want to individualize their own badges may want to try their hand at lettering them. I am glad I asked the OEM vendor to supply me with some samples with writing on it so everyone can see how great it looks both ways.

FYI: It is very hard to capture the beauty of these badges in these samples... I will try to take some in direct full sunlight or brighter day lighting soon.

Attachments

·
Registered
158 Posts
Thanks!!!!

Thanks Marc and the others for working so hard and to see this project through.:thumbs :flag

kroozn

101 - 120 of 174 Posts