• Over the first 1000

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was curious who got one of the first one thousand SSR's? I was blessed with #859 and still can't believe that I got one so low. Anyone else got one of the early birds?

·
Registered
349 Posts
I got #369, red, with running boards. My son and I have a ball cruising Corona and Riverside, CA. I've had mine since before thanksgiving, but just can't seem to find the time (or good enough weather) to really take a long ride.

The license plate trim ring from Chevy Mall looks great, and is well worth the big bucks.

I've got a place where the interior plastic trim rubs the painted surface on the top when it is lowered or raised (passenger side) that needs attention, but other than that and the nicks in the paint on the passenger side front fender, mine appears to be nearly perfect.

I strongly recommend the Noah cover from California Car Cover. It won't scratch, it is easy to remove and put on, and makes the vehicle more inconspicuous.

I, too, have crappy radio reception. I'm sure that this will be addressed in future models. I had a 1973 Olds Cutlass Supreme that had a similar radio antenna in the windshield, but it ran up the middle of the window and was "T" shaped. Best I can remember, the reception was good. Surely a little modification to ours should improve the reception.

I am following with great interest the discussions about adding a supercharger. I feel that this is one of the few modifications that will not decrease the value of the vehicle, assuming it is installed properly.

Thanks to all for the great information now available on this forum! I look forward to all that is sure to follow.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts