Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:cool :cool :cool

The doorbell rang tonight and who should be there but the UPS dude with a package for little old me. Flat, thin, two foot square piece of cardboard with my name on it.

:confused :confused :confused

It also had the from address of my Chevy dealer on it. So open it I did, and low and behold the first piece for my 2007 SSR had just arrived.

:) :) :) :)

Of course I had to try it in my 2003. So I have attached some pictures for everyone to see. They are cut to fit the 2005 and newer SSRs with the narrower deadman. But they do look cool.

Attachments

·
Registered
395 Posts
Are these available from GM ?/ if so what is the part # and $$$
I've got some generic rubber mats that I cut to fit , but those are the ticket ! ! ! :thumbs

·
Registered
395 Posts
:confused GM Parts direct lists two sets of rubber mats but no pictures. If this is them it sounds like they would have to be trimmed to fit the 03/04 drivers side

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mats

The Part Number for the mats is 17800279

Price was $99.00 list. Dealer price to me was 84.00 + tax.

Mats are heavy duty vinyl/rubber with a deep rim to catch a fair amount of water and mud.

Note: These mats will fit the 2005 and 2006 SSR with the smaller deadman pedal. They will need to be trimmed to fit a 2003 & 2004 SSR.

The Vinyl mats listed for the 2004 SSR in Pewter & Dark Pewter appear to be not for an SSR from what I can see in the picture in the CVO listing. Also does not show or say that they have the truck outline on them.

·
Banned
183 Posts
OK for your sake I hope thats the right number or.. :boxing I just ordered them from GM parts direct and the description they gave was "FLOOR MAT" nothing else, no picture no nothing, and it was a non refundable "special order item". They were $83.16 plus $9 for shipping. Thanks now I can't wait till they come in. :seeya

1 - 7 of 7 Posts