Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay. We've seen the Blues Brothers, Redliners, Kickin Asphalt and Tu-tones etc. unite.

Even though I am still under construction.

It's time to post some photos of "The Flames Gang" for all to see! If your SSR has been ignited please post some pics if you can.

Make us proud and light up this thread!

Tony

Attachments

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
pictures when complete

Okay. We've seen the Blues Brothers, Redliners, Kickin Asphalt and Tu-tones etc. unite.

Even though I am still under construction.

It's time to post some photos of "The Flames Gang" for all to see! If your SSR has been ignited please post some pics if you can.

Make us proud and light up this thread!

Tony
Please don't forget to post pictures when your ride is done. It's gonna be a beauty! !

·
Registered
240 Posts
Can't wait till your finished!!

Great job. Great color combo.

Thanks for inviting other flame pix.

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Way Kool

SSR4DOC,

Is that going to be silver on the bottom and yellow on top when completed?

The flames are way kool.............Great design and very nice work.

·
SSR Pit Crew
2004 UV
9,315 Posts
SSR4DOC,

I agree that it looks hot...but not sure how they're going to put another color next to the flames already on...looks to me like a clear is going over metal :skep that would be really cool :) I've been wanting to do something asymetrical, can't wait to see it complete.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Tony, those are some cool flames !!!! It is a good idea to post pics of the various flame jobs that the Fanatics have come up with.

Flame On !!!

John

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SSR4DOC,

I agree that it looks hot...but not sure how they're going to put another color next to the flames already on...looks to me like a clear is going over metal :skep that would be really cool :) I've been wanting to do something asymetrical, can't wait to see it complete.
MaxSS and Artsmart - The top half is Slingshot Yellow.

The lower half is actually 2007 Chrysler Dark Metallic Silver. It has a light Silver flake in the paint which works really well with the factory Satin door handles and grille bar. It looks a bit darker in the photos and it's current sanded stage.

The Purple flame is actually a combination of 2 shade shifting paints that depending on the light and angle changes to 7 colors.

Tony

Attachments

·
Thank You To Our Troops
19,853 Posts
Looking good!!!

I may be a flamer one day, not sure what I'm gonna do with this one yet.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Gina; You know what

Looking good!!!

I may be a flamer one day, not sure what I'm gonna do with this one yet.
They say: If you play with fire...........it leads to making MOONSHINE! So, I say LIGHT IT UP!

·
Registered
285 Posts
That looks great!!

Here is my application for FLAME membership.

Attachments

Reactions: HUAW

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
SSR4Doc: Amazing paint job! You painters really knows what they are doing. Mikeyram: Amazing ghost flames and incredibly gorgeous 2 tone job.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Any And All Flames...

....Ghost, Tribal, True-fire, Old School etc..........post'em all for us to enjoy! I know that there are a lot more flamed SSR's out there!

1 - 20 of 70 Posts