21 - 40 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
10,950 Posts

·
it's 5 o'clock somewhere!
16,299 Posts
Make that three different kinds!!
I've had mine on for 2 years and I love them more and more. Yes, they are decals but anyone that knows me can tell you it's a perfect medium for me. I've been collecting stickers since I was 8 years old sitting around the school yard and trading them with my fellow 4th graders. I have about 5,000.
The rally stripes really make it stand out from the rest, but I don't have to tell you guys that :lol
So, am I in The Flame Club?

Attachments

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #28 (Edited)
Indeed you are.......

Make that three different kinds!!
I've had mine on for 2 years and I love them more and more. Yes, they are decals but anyone that knows me can tell you it's a perfect medium for me. I've been collecting stickers since I was 8 years old sitting around the school yard and trading them with my fellow 4th graders. I have about 5,000.
The rally stripes really make it stand out from the rest, but I don't have to tell you guys that :lol
So, am I in The Flame Club?
the newest member of the "Flames Gang". I love the flamed rallye stripe look on the SSR. Welcome.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,351 Posts
drive by the local fire station.....they'll chase you down and try to put that SSR's fire out! Very Nice!
Those are painted on? They look like they are on standoffs. That is an awesome paint job. Definitely one of a kind.

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
a very qualified member. But that gun happy monkey is questionable! How many rounds does that clip hold? lol
Enough to keep litttle old ladies in Buicks away from the SS in the parking lot:glol :glol :glol

21 - 40 of 70 Posts