Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any of my Brothers and Sisters have any of the long tie down hoops for the tailgate to connect to the cargo net? The part number is GM 15113379 I would like to buy 2 of them for my tailgate. I PM'd both Byers and Jimbob to see if they had any and I got no response from either of them. I know it ain't life or death or anything like that but I would like to have them. The cargo net looks rather unkempt where it is now, it just doesn't look right.
Thanks
Dennis

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,778 Posts
I'm thinking there was some discussion here on modifying another car manuf. (Scion?) tie down loop to work on the R. Good luck in your search.

Dave

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,356 Posts
Dennis, It looks like you have 2 Threads about these. It would better to DELETE the other one, so all the responses will be in one place.

Nick

·
Premium Member
643 Posts
D,

From a post by 240Gordy a couple of months ago:

“These D Rings work fine, I have them on my truck, and look good, and at first glance look just like the SSR Long D Rings. You can also use them on your side tracks. Pontiac Vibe Part #15113379, Toyota Matrix Part #PT278-02010-HW. Hope this helps?”

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,380 Posts
Dennis, It looks like you have 2 Threads about these. It would better to DELETE the other one, so all the responses will be in one place.

Nick
Threads merged

Reactions: nj6969

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just received the Toyota Matrix Part #PT278-02010-HW from the Toyota dealer here in the valley that had two in stock. They work and don't stick up very high.
Thanks to all who helped out and to truckNrod for the part numbers. Thanks, Big D.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts