Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If anyone traveling from the north is interested in stopping for the night in or around St. Louis, Mo. on Saturday Oct.12, and then head into Branson the following day? That would put us about 3 1/2 hours out from Branson. I'll be checking on hotels soon and post back here unless someone has a suggestion?
See Post #4 below.

·
Registered
271 Posts
We'll be coming in from the East, Maryland, and planning an overnight in St. Louis. So...

·
Premium Member
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
See Post #1 above.
Ok, here's where we are staying. Holiday Inn Express, South I-55
4250 Midamerica Lane
St. Louis, Mo. 63129
Hotel Front Desk # 1-314-894-0700
Just made our reservation and they had rooms available. If you are interested its Saturday Oct. 12.

1.Scott-0168
2.Marty
3.Garris1
4,hamifour

·
BlueStreak
26,745 Posts
Just booked it through Southwest Airlines.

C all y'all on the 12th of Oct.
So you are flying and we will not be able to see that beautiful Blur? sorry to hear that but Happy that you will be there. Just remember that non- SSR vehicle run at the back end of any cavravans. :cry:

·
Registered
271 Posts
So you are flying and we will not be able to see that beautiful Blur? sorry to hear that but Happy that you will be there. Just remember that non- SSR vehicle run at the back end of any cavravans. :cry:
Ah ha, I fear I Blur'd the picture on my reservation and made some too Blue. The good news that Southwest has arranged for the Blur to be in both Mattese, aka, St. Louis and Branson and points in between. So, not to worry it'll be in the grand caravans (not a Dodge) as assigned, probably just in front of the non-Rs. ;)

Okay, full disclosure, Southwest is providing a driver, me, to get it there. It's basically a travel agency providing reservations for just about any travel needs except other airlines (how narrow of them :unsure:). So I only made a hotel, no flight, reservation through SW.

Okay, does that remove the Blur from the eyes of those so Blue? :giggle:

Who'da thought what a fun story, some of it even true or at least partially, would be made from a hotel reservation. 😃

Looking forward to seeing all y'all somewhere in Missouri.

·
BlueStreak
26,745 Posts
Ah ha, I fear I Blur'd the picture on my reservation and made some too Blue. The good news that Southwest has arranged for the Blur to be in both Mattese, aka, St. Louis and Branson and points in between. So, not to worry it'll be in the grand caravans (not a Dodge) as assigned, probably just in front of the non-Rs. ;)

Okay, full disclosure, Southwest is providing a driver, me, to get it there. It's basically a travel agency providing reservations for just about any travel needs except other airlines (how narrow of them :unsure:). So I only made a hotel, no flight, reservation through SW.

Okay, does that remove the Blur from the eyes of those so Blue? :giggle:

Who'da thought what a fun story, some of it even true or at least partially, would be made from a hotel reservation. 😃

Looking forward to seeing all y'all somewhere in Missouri.
I just know how to ask embarrassing questions. Thanks for clearing that up.
Dwight

·
Premium Member
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If anyone traveling from the north is interested in stopping for the night in or around St. Louis, Mo. on Saturday Oct.12, and then head into Branson the following day? That would put us about 3 1/2 hours out from Branson. I'll be checking on hotels soon and post back here unless someone has a suggestion?
See Post #4 below.
See Post #4 above.

·
Premium Member
2,618 Posts
3 of us are stopping near the Indianapolis Airport Friday nite and going to be arriving Saturday afternoon. Hoping to catch the dinner train at Branson that evening.

·
Premium Member
2,461 Posts
I'll probably have to work Saturday, so I'll leave NW Ohio late afternoon or early evening. Drive somewhere west of Indy, maybe Terre Haute, Indiana for a shorter drive on Sunday. It will be a breeze after my 25.5 hour drive from Utah with "Thunder"! 😁

1 - 13 of 13 Posts