Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just did a search on Auto Trader (need to pass some time) and found that there are 1,273 SSR's from the '03 to '06 models available nationwide. Although the prices seem on the high side, I am sure that if you contact ISLANDDREAMS, our friend Billy, that he could help you in finding a good deal from another dealer. I know that if I could do it, he be the man to call. I would really enjoy giving our '03 a brother or sister to pal around with. No I don't know him, or am connected in anyway with his dealership. But, just thought this info would be of some help for those looking for an additional SSR, or knowing someone who is looking for their first one!!!
Now if I hit the lottery tonight or sometime soon...hmmmmmmmmmm
Later............................................................................Tom:) :) :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
595 Posts
keep in mind to even if i cant get you the great deal i'll let you know where the units are that are close to you so you can get the dealers competeing against each other and get your best deal when you are ready

i'll try to save you the money if i cant i will still help you
and thanks for the positive notes
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
frankmp said:
Roadster said:
Now if I hit the lottery tonight or sometime soon...QUOTE]

...you'll buy all 1273 so your 03' will not only have one sibling but a whole fleet:lol

:thumbs :thumbs :thumbs You got that right!!! The only problem is where would I put all 1,273 SSR's? Guess I would have to build a really big garage...:lol :lol :lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ISLANDDREAMS said:
keep in mind to even if i cant get you the great deal i'll let you know where the units are that are close to you so you can get the dealers competeing against each other and get your best deal when you are ready

i'll try to save you the money if i cant i will still help you
and thanks for the positive notes

No problem!!! You bring alot to the forum, wish there were more salespeople in the industry like yourself that actually want to help the consumer purchase a product at a reasonable cost and possibly even save additional monies whenever available.:thumbs :thumbs .............................................................Tom
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,099 Posts
:thumbs
Roadster said:
No problem!!! You bring alot to the forum, wish there were more salespeople in the industry like yourself that actually want to help the consumer purchase a product at a reasonable cost and possibly even save additional monies whenever available.:thumbs :thumbs .............................................................Tom
:thumbs :thumbs :thumbs
Billy has always been very good to this forum.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,671 Posts
Hey, he is probably a nice guy like the rest of us, BUT let's not rate ISLAND DREAMS too highly. I tried for two weeks to buy an '05 from him and he could never put the deal together. Just fact. No hard feelings 'cause I'm proud now that he couldn't do it!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
595 Posts
Zaino i dont know who you are but thats okay i always list the great deals when they become available the only people that i havent been able to accomadate if i have a yellow one for $20 that usually sells for $30 and you want a red one for the same money its hard enough to get the price i got on a yellow one the guys that are on this forum that bought one of the specials i've posted have got great deals i just try to help everyone else but i dont remember you zaino but last year we sold almost 100 ssrs and i talked to 700+ people on them because of the pricing i accomadated everyone i could but it is hard to convince people to lose money at times you know because every dealers cost is the same and if anyone on this site would buy one at cost i can have them one in 3 days but to be $6-10k under cost . ....takes time and creativity
 

·
Bad is Good
Joined
·
288 Posts
question for island dreams and i apologize before i ask it because i know you must have been asked it a million times. been lurking here for a long time gathering intel on 05 ssr, in your opinion what kind of price could you find an 05 yellow with running boards and still be able to use gmac 0% finance that they have offered on the 05. im in miami and would be willing to travel. thanks for any info
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
442 Posts
221

AutoTrader tells me they have 221 advertised with them. Where did the 1,273 number come from? How would AutoTrader know what the dealers have if they are not advertised with them? Info, please?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,950 Posts
Danko said:
AutoTrader tells me they have 221 advertised with them. Where did the 1,273 number come from? How would AutoTrader know what the dealers have if they are not advertised with them? Info, please?

Today's search produced 1,270 on autotrader.com

You select powersearch, select Chevy SSR, select 2003-2006, select within any distance.

Where you get 221 from is probably not looking for them all.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
128 Posts
There are probably a ton more out there than what you are showing. If you look closely at these searches, many dealers list one SSR and then put in the Ad "5 available" in the Ad. I bet it's a bunch more....... Anyone care to go through and count.

Regards,

John
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
442 Posts
Why would I question your number and tell you what I found if I had not looked for all. I looked again and realize the difference is I looked at NEW (29 with manual trans) and you looked at all.
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top