Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 199 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The SSR Ultimate Drive that has all you need.... is here. Sold to happy Fanatics at the International Rally.. And now available to all in need.

The SWEET deal .. $20 for one... $30 for Two (This is the cost of the drive, mailing, and formatting... the information was collected from the SSR community and can be found free across the internet)

Why the strange pricing?

Well, glad you asked.

You get a drive for your personal use and you get another to give away to any SSR owner you happen to come across that is NOT a Fanatic.

After you have given your second one away... give-away reorders are only $10.00 each..(in US).

The body of SSR fanatics that created the information on this drive want to make it available as a introduction gift to future fanatics. It is full of useful information compiled through many hours of hard work, and it has information found on this forum. But, as you know not every SSR owner comes to the forum or even knows about it.

Just this last International Rally, we meet 3 SSR owners that did not know we were so well organized, and we gave each one of them a FREE drive.

What do you get, besides helping other SSR owners find the Fanactics and help keep this fellowship going into the future... you and your new friend have:

Dicktators -Library and an interview with the big guy. (updating is up to you... 9/2015 on drive)

All 4 Owners manuals

04 & 06 Service Manuals fully indexed ... 6000+ pages

Production Reports

Mike (dingbat) - Roof operation and service manual

Plus - extras and even 1.5 Gig of space to add your personal stuff.

Check out the presentation:

1 - The envelope
2 - The front of the card
3 - Inside of the card and drive.. with a place for your contact info.
4 - What the drive looks like

Also, if you give your drive away and you have bought the starter pack for $30.... reorder drives are only $10 each. So, don't be afraid to spread the word.

Paypal (click) - [email protected] Send funds as Friends/Family.

or ... Check - PM me your address .. send check when you get drives.

More drives have arrived... get yours now... don't drive without it.​

Just ask those that have already bought the Ultimate Drive, and are looking for a new friend to share the SSR Fanatic spirit with. It's worth more than just $30.. it's priceless as a SSR Fanatic calling card.

Attachments

·
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
1,373 Posts
PM on the way

GREAT IDEA! Can't wait, I've started down loading a few times but always get distracted.
Thank you :blue:

·
Premium Member
9,196 Posts
Doubling up is a great idea - I'm in. Sending you a PM to confirm shipping costs.

·
2005 SSR LOW MILES
2,203 Posts
The SSR Ultimate Drive that has all you need.... is here. Sold to happy Fanatics at the International Rally.. And now available to all in need.

There are 15 pairs left. Yes, pairs. I am selling two drives for $30.. or one for $25.

Why the strange pricing?

Well, glad you asked.

You get a drive for your personal use and you get another to give away to any SSR owner you happen to come across that is NOT a Fanatic.

The body of SSR fanatics that created the information on this drive want to make it available as a introduction gift to future fanatics. It is full of useful information compiled through many hours of hard work, and it has information found on this forum. But, as you know not every SSR owner comes to the forum or even knows about it.

Just this last International Rally, we meet 3 SSR owners that did not know we were so well organized, and we gave each one of them a FREE drive.

What do you get, besides helping other SSR owners find the Fanactics and help keep this fellowship going into the future... you and your new friend have:

Dicktators -Library and an interview with the big guy.

All 4 Owners manuals

04 & 06 Service Manuals full indexed ... 6000+ pages

Production Reports

Mike in Az - roof operation and service manual

Plus - extras and even 500 mb of space to add your personal stuff.

Check out the presentation:

1 - The envelope
2 - The front of the card
3 - Inside of the card and drive.. with a place for your contact info.
4 - What the drive looks like

I will be ordering more drives and will update post when they are available. right now I have 15 sets.

Paypal - [email protected]

Check - PM me your address .. send check when you get drives.

Just ask those that have already bought the Ultimate Drive, and are looking for a new friend to share the SSR Fanatic spirit with. It's worth more than just $30.. it's priceless as a SSR Fanatic calling card.
MONEY SENT THANK YOU,THIS IS A GREAT IDEA:liebe011::liebe011:woohoowoohoo

·
Super Moderator
26,564 Posts
Frank,
I have given away two. The first one I got with my 2 pack and the replacement I bought after the first one was gone. I am in need of a couple more to pass on. Let me know when I can order them. Do not want to deprive anyone of the 2 pack.
:)

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Frank
If i counted correctly you should have one pair left. I think I am right, because i only had to take remove one shoe. I sent money via paypal. If I counted wrong, just send the drives whenever you get new ones.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
473 Posts
I would like a set when you get some...thx

·
Premium Member
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Hey Frank
I would like to have two sets if that is possible If not one for sure
thanks
frank
Will get you cover on the next batch.... about three weeks.

Thank you for the great response... I know you and your SSR guest will enjoy the drives.

Fanctics on the list for next run:

gnarly-dude
xoxoxoBruce
Greg Ducato
Abadssr
Billandwende
SSRFun

100 drives gone....

What would make the next 100 better? (except FREE).

1 - 20 of 199 Posts
About this Discussion
198 Replies
88 Participants
nj6969
Chevy SSR Forum
Chevy SSR Forum - where SSR fans discuss modifications, wheel & tire tech, performance and so much more!
Full Forum Listing