Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,783 Posts
Legal??

Is that legal in Texas? If not, you'd be in a heap of trouble if stopped!

·
Registered
110 Posts
While...

we're smokin! HAH......only our garage dwellers hiding on the walls will ever know the answer(s) to that question.
Been there, done that (smokin)
Still doing it (driving nekkid!) .... ah it's great having a rich and busy fantasy life! :cool

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
wildcat66 said:
Always driving with the top down, maybe that why I get those funny looks! :lol

I want to party with you more often.... :party

·
Registered
416 Posts
When I read the title of this post, I assumed the question would be "How much money do you make?"

Boy, was I way off base ...

W

·
0 Posts
I was off base, too

I thought you were going to ask if/when we'd "christened" the cab or bed! OOOH, I was off base, too!

wipurplechick
"If I must get wrinkles, please let them be laugh lines!"

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
wipurplechick said:
I thought you were going to ask if/when we'd "christened" the cab or bed! OOOH, I was off base, too! QUOTE]

I never would have asked that, i mean after all, why do you think they refer to it as a "tailgate" :confused

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Woohoo!!!

This thread is giving me ideas!! Boy, is hubby going to get a surprise this weekend. It will be our 37th anniversary :party

·
Registered
110 Posts
me too...

our 10th is on Friday and his 54th birthday next Saturday (my 62nd early in October)... C-E-L-E-B-R-A-T-E ...... with a good supply of handy wipes for spills (or drools...) :cool

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Woohoo And Yeeeehawww

dingbat said:
we want pictures :reddevil
We could probably win $10,000 on America's Funniest Home Videos :glol :glol :glol :glol

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Party Animals

randynbarb said:
our 10th is on Friday and his 54th birthday next Saturday (my 62nd early in October)... C-E-L-E-B-R-A-T-E ...... with a good supply of handy wipes for spills (or drools...) :cool
Happy Anniversary and many more :seeya

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
KY ultraviolet said:
i am so jealous of the guys, because they can go shirtless in the SSR without getting arrested.
You don't have to be a guy, you just have to be gutsy!
Haven't rode topless in the SSR yet. But I have rode topless on the 4 wheeler!
I'll have to find a deserted rode in the country now. Only me the hubby and the Yamaha new that till now. What is this site doing to me?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts