·
Premium Member
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
DAY SATURDAY

DATE FEB 9 - FEB 10 2019

Meeting Place. STARBUCKS ( the old rd)

MEETING TIME 11:00

We are doing another over night run for those who would like to make a weekend out of it. You can join in all of the run or just part Hopefully some of out of town or out of state friends will join us like last year

https://www.starbucks.com/store-loc...n-28120-the-old-road-valencia-ca-913551003-us ( the start)

The hotel has blocked some rooms for us at 129.00 for the night. This rate is only good until Jan 25 after that the rate is Not gauranteed

https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/oxrfp-four-points-ventura-harbor-resort?program=spg
It is listed under SSR FANATICS

https://boccalis.com
Lunch stop

https://oldcreekranch.com

https://www.starbucks.com/store-loc...tlake-2755-agoura-rd-westlake-ca-913613101-us. ( last stop )

For the wine tasters this should be fun but for those of us who do not this is a Gem of a place to wonder around or just sit and relax

Each person who chooses to stay at the hotel bring $15.00 in ones and you can join in on playing LRC. The dice game in which you never know who is going to win until the last role of the dice. So Much Fun !!

When we get up Sunday morning we will take a nice drive after breakfast for those who would like to join in and end up at the Starbucks we usually start at and if you would like shop the Farmers Market before everyone heads home. I am looking forward to this run we have found some real gems we did not know about

When you sign up please let me know if you will be staying over just so I can keep track and add rooms if necessary

It will be good to see everyone again. Come join in on the fun
DON Hotel
ANNE Hotel
LLOYD
GERRY
DENNIS HOTEL
PAM HOTEL
DENNIS HOTEL
SUE HOTEL
JEFF. HOTEL
CATHY. HOTEL
DWIGHT
Linda HOTEL
BOB
GLO
KNIGHTRANGER
JIM. HOTEL
JANET HOTEL

·
Premium Member
1,663 Posts
We're coming!

Hi Annie and Don...………...once again, thanks so much for planning and organizing your annual Valentine Run. If there is anything we can do to help you out....please ask. Lloyd and I will be joining the group on Feb. 9th. However, we will not be staying overnight due to family commitments. Looking forward to seeing everyone.:smile2:
Gerry

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,457 Posts
So if I read this right, we meet at Starbucks in Castaic on Saturday morning and cruise to Ventura where we can stay at the hotel and then cruise to Starbucks in the Valley on Sunday?
I am in for Saturday but have a previous commitment for Sunday so will not spend the night but might hang out for a while. I will see you before 11 AM on Saturday.

·
Premium Member
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So if I read this right, we meet at Starbucks in Castaic on Saturday morning and cruise to Ventura where we can stay at the hotel and then cruise to Starbucks in the Valley on Sunday?
I am in for Saturday but have a previous commitment for Sunday so will not spend the night but might hang out for a while. I will see you before 11 AM on Saturday.
With plenty of beautiful scenery in between it will be good to see you :grin2:

·
RUBY SSR
320 Posts
Valentine Run - 2019

Hi All,
Bob and Glo will attend the 2019 Valentine Run this year! Looking forward to it. We will only be able to do the Saturday portion so we will meet you at 11:00 at Starbucks.
Thanks for having it again!

Bob and Glo
:smile2:

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
I would like to join everyone on this momentous occasion but I have not been to the Starbucks and since there are so many of them and I don't know how many there are in Castaic, a little more info would help or I could just meet up with Dwight and not worry about it. Any way count on me to be there.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,457 Posts
I would like to join everyone on this momentous occasion but I have not been to the Starbucks and since there are so many of them and I don't know how many there are in Castaic, a little more info would help or I could just meet up with Dwight and not worry about it. Any way count on me to be there.
Maybe meet at Costco Burbank about 9:45-10:00 and go from there? Of course others can join us there too. Just let me know who you are.

BlueStreak
KnightRanger
Richard Ortiz? (Never heard from him)
Lloger & Bondo Princess

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Hi Dwight,
Did you ever hear from the Silver SSR Who's number I gave to you? His name was Richard Ortiz and his number is 818-645-4508 in case you lost it. Do you know if the old guy in Ventura is going to go on the Valentine run?

·
Premium Member
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

All the links are posted just click on the first Starbucks link and it will give you the directions It’s by Magic Mountain. Dwight will be able to show you the way. See you soon Looking forward to it :grin2:

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Oh, Mrs Duck, I should have mentioned that I'm a first-class DOOFUSS, and did not read the entire first post, I just glanced at it, what a moron I am. sorry

·
Spirited driver!
1,581 Posts
Lance & Debbi are planning to attend again. I have booked the hotel but not under the special rate (used points :grin2:).

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
We're Going, Maybe

Booked the hotel just to make sure we got the SSR rate. Not sure yet if I can get the Saturday off, but am hoping. Should know by Sunday.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts