Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 164 Posts

·
Crazy Horse
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I only have one set left and I definitely will not be selling these again!. I have sold hundreds and if you have a set, you are thanked so very much. Larry Cameron purchased a set and was next to last. This is a YELLOW set and I'm offering this set FREE OF CHARGE in appreciation of the support of my very special family of SSR owners! I used most of all the proceeds of the sale of these seatbelt/arm pads to put on one of the best SSR Rallies ever produced with my special brother, Alex, CruDawg, Romo. There were so very many behind the scenes that helped,also, out of love and support for us! I have left over from the Warner Robins, Southeast Rally, a Welcome Envelope to the SSRFanatics provided by Frank, Dinerman, Brightwell, in addition to the pads. So, I ask only one thing if you are interested, you must be the newest owner of a YELLOW SSR! SO, list your date of purchase and this set is yours! Deadline is Midnight, June 1st! GOOD LUCK, FANATICS!

20200524_134435.jpg

Michael Garner
310 Perdido St.
St. Johns, Fl. 32259

Mike (LIGHT SHOW) Garner

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,362 Posts
Mike, I have 2 questions....

1. Is that a misprint on the pricing? It costs more to ship than the product itself??!?!!

2. What is the overall length of the armrest?

Thx., they look fantastic! - :smile2:

=================
David :black:

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,362 Posts
Thanks Mike for offering a leather cover. - :smile2:

What is the total length of the cover? - They look nicely detailed.

==============
David :black:

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,438 Posts
I purchased a set at the Rally and really love them! The cloth ones were a bit bulky for the seat belt strap but these leather ones are Very comfortable. It's really a great look! Another great Fanatic item!

Reactions: Light Show

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,022 Posts
I experimented in Daytona to sell these leather Seatbelt pads that are embroidered with the SSR logo. They were a huge hit and I sold all 20 that I had the first night in Daytona. So I have ordered more and will be available for Maggie Valley or can be mailed. (Postage extra). I am selling them for $40.00 a set in Maggie Valley or 5.00 extra for mailing (45.00). If you want to order yours, please PM me or send me an email to [email protected]. You can also call 478-319-3339.

Michael Garner
105 Dynasty Terrace
Warner Robins, Ga. 31088

478-319-3339

Thanks, Allow 2 weeks

All profits are to support our Rally in October, 2018 Middle Georgia Southeat SSR Rally, Oct 4 -8th.

Mike (LIGHT SHOW) Garner
I would like two sets please. Two to put on seat belts and two on the door pulls. I will send you an E-Mail and sending a check for $90.00 today. Thanks, Auggie

Reactions: Light Show

·
Premium Member
737 Posts
Any chance at having a look at the back and how they attach, (velcro I assume.) The cloth ones I bought recently and use for armrests are sewn upside down for lack of a better term, and when attached, your fingers/hand invariably jam down into the hook and loop part making for an uncomfortable grab. But, then again, I may be more than just a bit picky.:grin2:

:yellow:
Willie

·
Crazy Horse
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I would like two sets please. Two to put on seat belts and two on the door pulls. I will send you an E-Mail and sending a check for $90.00 today. Thanks, Auggie
Any chance at having a look at the back and how they attach, (velcro I assume.) The cloth ones I bought recently and use for armrests are sewn upside down for lack of a better term, and when attached, your fingers/hand invariably jam down into the hook and loop part making for an uncomfortable grab. But, then again, I may be more than just a bit picky.:grin2:

:yellow:
Willie
Here is the back, Willie it folds then attaches with velcro that is sewn in.:grin2:

Attachments

·
Crazy Horse
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Hello everyone! I am overwhelmed at the responsee for the seatbelt pads and I am backtracking to consolidate all the orders. I have a new batch on the way with a good friend eager to embroider your pads. I truly believe you'll be happy with them. By the way, I had one order for a different color for the stitches. Please let me know the color of the stitch rather than the White and Red "R". I have to negotiate the color change if possible. Also if I missed you, let me know.

To pay by Paypal send to: paypal.me/BigDaddyMikeGarner

Thanks,

Light Show Mike

Preorders for seatbelt PADS

Dean Stiles
Stiles Sport Roadster 2 Sets PD

E.L. Barnhart
Phantom2 Flyer 1 Set

Roland Smith
Team Smith 1 Set

Raul Jiddy
Octagon Man 2 Sets

Tommy Peters
Silver Bullet 1 Set Paid PayPal

BAD 007 2 Sets Pd

KJA 1 Set Paid Paypal

Benny B 1 Set Mail Check RCVD

Auggie Doggie 2 Sets Mail Check Rcvd

TXNSSR 1 Set Paid PayPal

R. Deutschman 1 Set Paid PayPal
Silver SS Red R

Michael Lippy 1 Set Paid PayPal

Dennis Power 1 Set Paid PayPal
Silver SS/Orange R

David Williams
ABLUR05 2 Sets Mail Check RCVD

Patrick Mailloux Canada 1 Set Paod PayPal

Tom Wilkinson 1 Set Paid PayPal

David Gray 1 Set Paid PayPal

Lynn McGinnis 1 Set Paid PayPal

Roy Lee Bell
Roylee 2 Sets Mail Check RCVD

Michael Wendt
MicDonna 1 Set Paid

Michael Groose 1 Set Mail Check RCVD

Bruce
xoxoxoBruce 1 Set Mail Check RCVD

Marcy Mammen 1 Set Paid Paypal

Arling Minzlaff 2 Sets Mail Check RCVD

D. Williams 2 Sets Mail Check RCVD

D. Yancey 1 Set Paid Paypal

Larkin Joe David 1 Set Paid Paypal

Attachments

·
Crazy Horse
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
One other thing I have to say about the pads, I give all the credit and love for helping selll these pads at Daytona, and his name is Tom Sorenson! Thanks, Tom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Crazy Horse
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Please note that I added the Paypal info to the thread, but here it is again: paypal.me/BigDaddyMikeGarner

1 - 20 of 164 Posts