Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In our owner's manual it addresses this feature...How do we get the inside lights to do this. From the factory they have the delay and then poof!!! offf they go. My Volvo has this feature and I would like to get the SSR to do this too...Any ideas???:jester

·
Banned
2,141 Posts
First of all you mean the inside LIGHT! The term "light's" dont apply to an SSr. Im not sure why there is no footwell lighting in our trucks but I think its stupid. Notice when your map light goes out and blinks a bit right before it all goes dark, thats GMs idea of theatre lighting. Thats as good as it gets im afraid.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ricochet said:
First of all you mean the inside LIGHT! The term "light's" dont apply to an SSr. Im not sure why there is no footwell lighting in our trucks but I think its stupid. Notice when your map light goes out and blinks a bit right before it all goes dark, thats GMs idea of theatre lighting. Thats as good as it gets im afraid.

Ricochet...What????? You don't have the two lights down by the floor and the two behind the seats??? Man I would go back to the dealer and raise caine!!!!!
OK..gotcha..you are correct one lonely light in our $50,000 trucks. By the way thanks for the response!!!!:jester

·
Registered
288 Posts
Mine goes out slowly. No flicker. It does it when you get in. If you work the key it will go right out but if you just set there it will dim after about 30 seconds.:cool :cool

·
OP
8,225 Posts
mine too

subman576 said:
Mine goes out slowly. No flicker. It does it when you get in. If you work the key it will go right out but if you just set there it will dim after about 30 seconds.:cool :cool

Ditto

1 - 5 of 5 Posts