Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D Went to R.K. Chevrolet in Va. Bch. to pick up my cargo net package this evening. They have SIX SSR'S!!!!!! That's the most I have seen in one place!

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Hmmmm

I think that is depressing.....that dealership shouldn't even have one.

What were they selling them for?

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jon: Did not have time to check. Picked up my stuff and had to get home to get my Lab out. He tore his ACL in the other leg this time! There goes his agility class! He is bummed and going in for surgery on the 29th. In a few months he will be up and runnin again. I will stop by RK this weekend and find out. I can't believe Colonial, the biggest in the area has none and RK got 6!!! Who do they know?

·
Registered
705 Posts
When I picked mine up a month ago, the sales manager showed me a few faxes they had gotten from other dealers. They were a bunch of "lots" as he put it that included an SSR. He said to have an extra SSR, they had to take a bunch of other cars off of the dealer hands also. He said sometimes the dealers get greedy and still want to have GM think they had sold that "lot" but most dealers won't go for that. That may be why that dealer had so many SSRs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts