Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 05 Redline auto I bought it first of march with 98k miles now it has 116k just finished a 3k trip I want a 6 speed I gave 17k and i have added chrome inside and outside just installed new tires 5k miles ago so i'm would let it go 18k just testing the waters
thanks
my email is [email protected]
phone 918 527 4115 i will send pic's
thanks
frank

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,886 Posts
Sounds too cheap. I am sure you will get a quick offer on that. Good luck.

Reactions: 06-SSR

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,212 Posts
Hey Cajun Driver---wether you have one now or gon'a get one---Welcome from Forney Texas!!! you are on the BEST FORUM ever! BUT-----Go to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" it will show in the left column under your name and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then if you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

Nick

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey cajun driver call or text me or e mail i send pictures i can't on here be glad tell you about my R it's a great ride
thanks

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
I have a 05 Redline auto I bought it first of march with 98k miles now it has 116k just finished a 3k trip I want a 6 speed I gave 17k and i have added chrome inside and outside just installed new tires 5k miles ago so i'm would let it go 18k just testing the waters
thanks
my email is [email protected]
phone 918 527 4115 i will send pic's
thanks
frank
Frank, have you got one spotted? Six speeds are a little rare. Hope it's "redline red".
:ssr
Brian

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,310 Posts
I not for sure could be a pac blue will have to wait and see if i get to do it lol
Our Pac Blues are indeed the Coolest Color and just as Fast! Nothing better then being one of the "Blues Brothers/Sister's as well! Good Luck in finding a 6 speed, not many were made!

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,886 Posts
I have noticed most 6 speeds are red or blue but not very many Slingshot Yellows. Might have to go for that. Just an Idea.

·
Dr Who
649 Posts
I would like to sell mine where the cost will not be too bad lol it sucks to be poor lol
Your not poor, my friend, your the owner of an SSR. One of about 20,000 people in the world of 8 billion. Rarer than being a millionaire and almost as rare as billionaires. More people turn their heads when an SSR goes by, then when President Trump goes by. The force is with you......:wink2:

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Where you think i should post mine for sale? everyone here has one and want one with less miles this is a great R i have just want a 6 speed.

·
Spirited driver!
1,408 Posts
Start by posting here as there are many non-members that regularly view this site. I know I lurked here for quite a while before I bought mine.

·
189 the LAST blur
192 Posts
My favorite for sale magazine

Where you think i should post mine for sale? everyone here has one and want one with less miles this is a great R i have just want a 6 speed.
Have a look at Autabuy magazine. Good bang for the buck. It gets on their website instantly as does Hemmings but costlier. Remember your going to wait 2-3 months before the book hits the stands but that will put you in the spring market. A Great time. Check Cars on Line for E.G. for a 6 speed and try to use yours as a trade...you never know.
JM.02W

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,886 Posts
I personally have talked to a few folks because of age and joint ailments etc. that have 6 speeds and wish they could trade for an automatic. They don't want to give up on the SSR completely but need to get an automatic to continue driving due to their health situations and restrictions. You never know until you network and get the word out. Good luck.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey Cajun Driver---wether you have one now or gon'a get one---Welcome from Forney Texas!!! you are on the BEST FORUM ever! BUT-----Go to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" it will show in the left column under your name and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then if you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

Nick

Thanks Nick
Will work on that.
Hopefully most folks would know I reside in Louisiana.
My forum name should give that away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 18 of 18 Posts