Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Duck Jarod!
Man those guys who never got their truck painted are really touchy!! I'm sure a nice coat of RED would calm them down.
excuse me now I gotta dig a foxhole of my own!
What you guys who have colored trucks fail to realize is that silver trucks offer the most opportunity for customization. Silver is the best color for creative people. They are the perfect canvas!

·
Registered
27 Posts
What you guys who have colored trucks fail to realize is that silver trucks offer the most opportunity for customization. Silver is the best color for creative people. They are the perfect canvas!
Agree to that, I wanted a 05-6’ silver. Was going to flame it in 69 Camaro green flames.
The Red 05 I purchased just happened to be too alluring to pass.

·
Premium Member
2,785 Posts
I had begun looking at Silvers also to replace my totaled Pac Blue. Figured I'd make it a Pac Blue over Silver! Not many of them around and I think they look Awesome! But then "Thunder" became available and I couldn't pass him up! Plus I love @Ross1957 Silver with the Pac Blue flame stripes!
Hopefully I'm safe from the death ray now! 😉

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
27,434 Posts
You are so correct, and I am not artistic so I got my BLUE so I did not have to worry about it!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts