Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been keeping up with this web site for the past few months and I enjoy looking and reading about the SSR, but I still do not own one. I'm looking to buy one in the next few months.
The wierd part is that I had a dream about a month ago and I was buying my SSR. I don't remember the color of the SSR in my dream , but I vividly remember the last four digits of the VIN#. It was #7077. When I came across the thread about the SSR production numbers I estimated a build date for #7077 and if they are working on Saturdays it is possible that it was built on my birthday.
Does anyone know how to find out what day #7077 was built and in what area of the country it will delievered to? It would really be weird if it were to be deleivered to my neck of the woods here in the Dallas, Texas area.:eek

·
Premium Member
9,217 Posts
Should be getting pretty close - 6270 has been sold on EBay ($46840) , and cars in the 6400 range are on EBay now. If they're building 1200/month, it would only take a couple of weeks to get to that number. How long from build to delivery to sale on EBay? -

Maybe Morty or Freezer can shed some light - way too cool to land a serial number with some significance in your life - good luck - hope you can find it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts