Chevy SSR Forum banner

would you like to see reflections contest?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Enjoying life as it comes
5,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you would like to see a photo contest with the theme of REFLECTIONS?

This would be to the effect of:

reflection of your SSR in a chrome hub cap

reflection of your SSR on a building (glass or mirrored)

reflection of your SSR in the water

reflection of your SSR in the side of someone else's SSR

or any other kind of reflection you could dream up.

IF ENOUGH OF US WOULD LIKE TO DO THIS, MarcNY said he would set something up inthe futrure for us.

·
5,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
keepin it

near the top for few days.

Didn't want this to fall off till at least it was over.

·
Premium Member
2,708 Posts
Reflections

Ah shucks I just entered that in last months contest. Oh well Try try again. :banghead

·
5,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bringing it back to page 1

So that Marc will take note if this.

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,742 Posts
OK FUZZY!

You've got your wish!

We will have a "Reflection" Photo Contest starting precisely at noon on Thursday, September 1st!

All photos must have your SSR reflected in something!!!!! (I can only imagine!) and other than some basic cropping, cutouts or shading of background clutter, no "Photoshop" created pictures allowed.

After the first 10 eligible pictures are received, the contest will begin and run for two (2) weeks. Voting by forum members only (as always) and the one with the
most votes wins.

(Now, we have to come up with a prize!)

Film at 11:00........................

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
FUZZY said:
How many of you would like to see a photo contest with the theme of REFLECTIONS?

This would be to the effect of:

reflection of your SSR in a chrome hub cap

reflection of your SSR on a building (glass or mirrored)

reflection of your SSR in the water

reflection of your SSR in the side of someone else's SSR

or any other kind of reflection you could dream up.

IF ENOUGH OF US WOULD LIKE TO DO THIS, MarcNY said he would set something up inthe futrure for us.
I'm still waiting for the parts contest, got my picture ready to go :thumbs

·
5,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks Buffy

But this poll isn't over till sept 2 at 12:35

I just thought maybe the one after the parts contest would do.

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,742 Posts
FUZZY, I thought with the overwhelming response to have the "reflection contest" that one day wouldn't make a difference, but you make a good point, we did say the "parts contest" will be first.

So we will take the reflection contest and put it on hold until we are finished with the parts contest. (Hope that made sense!)

We will start the parts contest on Sept 1................ I will put an official notice out later.

·
Yes, I have an ATTITUDE !
1,678 Posts
Why not do both ?

Have two different contests , that'll mess with their heads ! :reddevil :glol :glol :glol :glol :glol

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,742 Posts
Devastator said:
Have two different contests , that'll mess with their heads ! :reddevil :glol :glol :glol :glol :glol

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm A reflection of a part?
:glol

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
Buffy: Hate to ask this but I'm still having a heck of a time posting any of my photo's. I located the upload area but I want to post my pictures next to my side panel. Can you steer me to the help section on this subject. thanks, Scheide.

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,596 Posts
NO Bad Comments

Devastator said:
OK NOW... There will be NO comments about blinding reflections that can come off of some of our member's heads ok???? :glol

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,596 Posts
I can use some more....

REBEL said:
Who said that I can’t see for the glare?
Well Ed I know I have some glare... :cry but I have to say I don't think you will ever have to worry about glare bouncing off your head. ;)

If I had a wish... I would wish for just one millionth of the hair that is on your head.

:jester

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,742 Posts
Scheide said:
Buffy: Hate to ask this but I'm still having a heck of a time posting any of my photo's. I located the upload area but I want to post my pictures next to my side panel. Can you steer me to the help section on this subject. thanks, Scheide.

Schneide,

Sorry, but I'm in a class all this week, but if I see you signed on later in the day, I will PM you with my phone number and we can talk then.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts