Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A buddy of mine is thinking of getting rid of his 1941 yellow Chevy coupe. He’s in North Carolina and was thinking around 28k. Does this catch anyone’s fancy, I told him I’d ask.

Attachments

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Someone talk me off a ledge. This guy that I mentioned with the yellow bad assery also has a car that is on my bucket list. A 96 Roadmaster estate wagon with an LT1. He wants dirt cheap for it and its just a few hours up the street. I'm trying to refocus myself, "The truck is enough, the truck will be fixed soon" but I keep finding images of the wagon with cragers and impala ss rims. I'm dying here.

Attachments

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,048 Posts
Someone talk me off a ledge. This guy that I mentioned with the yellow bad assery also has a car that is on my bucket list. A 96 Roadmaster estate wagon with an LT1. He wants dirt cheap for it and its just a few hours up the street. I'm trying to refocus myself, "The truck is enough, the truck will be fixed soon" but I keep finding images of the wagon with cragers and impala ss rims. I'm dying here.
The name TUNA BOAT comes to mind. Definitely one of a kind.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I've thought of those wagons for a custom el camino. Seen pics of some done. I was never into wagons unless you count a chevy vega wagon I had years ago. Jim

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,048 Posts
A buddy of mine is thinking of getting rid of his 1941 yellow Chevy coupe. He’s in North Carolina and was thinking around 28k. Does this catch anyone’s fancy, I told him I’d ask.
Love the front fenders and the whole front end on the 41 Chevy Coupe. Would really give the SSR an awesome look. If I ever wrecked mine and they couldn't find SSR parts I would try to find a body shop that could copy this look. AWESOME!!!

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
I would be all over the still in the crate wagon (name for the Woodie wagons) That would be a great cruiser for when you have to take a few people with you. Glad it is not near me or anyone I know, I would have already had plans to go get it. Wheels and lowered a little, charge the AC and drive it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts