Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
TROUBLE MAKER
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok dougnc,
You have insulted us SSR owners who drink WINE !!!!
Who drive FORD pickups,
And now you said only 05 is a real SSR !!!!

Whats next..... are you going to say that women shouldn't drive???? :glol

·
Resident Rocket Scientist
11,997 Posts
Drive??

My version is... If a man or woman is inclined to drive a motor vehicle that is fine. My problem is with the masses out there who chose to operate that motor vehicle rather than drive.

·
Registered
740 Posts
An SSR's Wife said:
Ok dougnc,
You have insulted us SSR owners who drink WINE !!!!
Who drive FORD pickups,
And now you said only 05 is a real SSR !!!!

Whats next..... are you going to say that women shouldn't drive???? :glol
Sure women should drive. Just not SSR's, at least not in public. It ruins the macho image!

I know! Look at what happened to the Z3 when women started driving it!

"Another thing about sports cars is that they tend to be gender specific. The BMW Z3 is clearly a women's sports car, which is why it is produced in all those mascara-matching colours. Men who have chosen to drive a Z3 instead of, say, a 328i convertible have made a gross error of judgment. When, in addition, they apply for a personalised number plate beginning with 007 they mark themselves as terminal wankers. The Mercedes SLKs are also definitely for women, but the jury is still out on the new Alfa Romeo Spyder. "

http://www.btimes.co.za/98/0329/trends/trends.htm

You don't want to see him writing this, do you?

"Another thing about pickup trucks is that they tend to be gender specific. The Chevy SSR is clearly a women's pickup truck, which is why it is produced in all those lipstick-matching colours. "

:)

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,146 Posts
Doug-
I've been trying to figure you out for a while. Answer a couple questions for me if you don't mind.
Where do you live?
What type of work are you in?
How old are you?
Are you married?

These have all been answered about me in various posts.

·
TROUBLE MAKER
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can help....

He lives in New Jersey....
I bet he is'nt married ( what woman would put up with him ? )

But I have a question....
Doug, do you even own a car?

And I would just like to tell you, I have a lot of lipsticks... and I have never had the colors Black, Yellow, Aqua, Purple, or Silver, so how do you call the SSR colors lipstick matching?

·
Registered
740 Posts
dingbat said:
Doug-
I've been trying to figure you out for a while. Answer a couple questions for me if you don't mind.
Where do you live?
What type of work are you in?
How old are you?
Are you married?

These have all been answered by me in various posts.
Dude, you know I'm just kidding? I'm used a bit rougher internet crowd. :)

In a former life I was an effete, wine drinking yuppie cruising around in my Z3 talking about Atkins diets and meditation.

But now I'm a macho beer drinking Chevy pickup driver, cruising around spitting on sidewalks and saying things like "Hey, those Bruins really kicked butt last week!"

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,146 Posts
dougnc said:
Dude, you know I'm just kidding? I'm used a bit rougher internet crowd. :)

In a former life I was an effete, wine drinking yuppie cruising around in my Z3 talking about Atkins diets and meditation.

But now I'm a macho beer drinking Chevy pickup driver, cruising around spitting on sidewalks and saying things like "Hey, those Bruins really kicked butt last week!"

Fine but you didn't answer my questions.
BTW Do you have brown eyes???

·
Registered
740 Posts
An SSR's Wife said:
He lives in New Jersey....
I bet he is'nt married ( what woman would put up with him ? )

But I have a question....
Doug, do you even own a car?

And I would just like to tell you, I have a lot of lipsticks... and I have never had the colors Black, Yellow, Aqua, Purple, or Silver, so how do you call the SSR colors lipstick matching?
A car?! A car?! Do I look like a wine drinking yuppie? I own a big macho beer drinking black Chevy SSR pickup!

Uh, check this out. Your matching color is half way down on the right.

http://www.lamorecosmetics.com/page6.html

·
Registered
137 Posts
This could be fun

to hide and watch what happens. I sometimes have trouble knowing who the females and the males are. In this case I would have to guess that doug is the male and SSR wife is the female. I think someone here is having fun and someone is getting a little upset. I am not as well versed on lipstick as doug is, and I have seen at least one woman drive an SSR, that would be my wife. I guess my question is, WHO CARES? have fun
steve

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
dougnc said:
Sure women should drive. Just not SSR's, at least not in public. It ruins the macho image! in addition, they apply for a personalised number plate beginning with 007 they mark themselves as terminal wankers. :)
Gee. I'm sorry you feel that way, though I didn't "apply", it only happened.

Attachments

·
Registered
137 Posts
OH OH dougnc

watch out, I thought I just saw a curve ball

·
Registered
740 Posts
steve said:
to hide and watch what happens. I sometimes have trouble knowing who the females and the males are. In this case I would have to guess that doug is the male and SSR wife is the female. I think someone here is having fun and someone is getting a little upset. I am not as well versed on lipstick as doug is, and I have seen at least one woman drive an SSR, that would be my wife. I guess my question is, WHO CARES? have fun
steve
Well, I'm hoping no one is upset!

I really don't mind if women drive the SSR.

But, when your wife drives the SSR, could you ask her to hide her hair? Maybe belch a lot and tug at the crotch of her pants? It would help to keep the SSR's macho image! :lol

·
Registered
74 Posts
dougnc said:
Well, I'm hoping no one is upset!

I really don't mind if women drive the SSR.

But, when your wife drives the SSR, could you ask her to hide her hair? Maybe belch a lot and tug at the crotch of her pants? It would help to keep the SSR's macho image! :lol
Apparently none of you realize that the SSR is, in fact, a "chick truck"; look at the
curvaceous lines.
It was made for us girls; guys just got jealous and couldn't stand it; had to have
it!!! :party :ssr

·
TROUBLE MAKER
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
doug, doug, doug.......

dougnc said:
A car?! A car?! Do I look like a wine drinking yuppie? I own a big macho beer drinking black Chevy SSR pickup!

You are sure worried about some macho image... but, I am starting to worry alittle about you... you were really quick in finding me a website that has my perfect shade of lipstick. Tell me is that the same place you bought your lipstick to match your SSR? I would just like to know how good the product is, before I buy it.
:glol

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,596 Posts
An SSR's Wife said:
You are sure worried about some macho image... but, I am starting to worry alittle about you... you were really quick in finding me a website that has my perfect shade of lipstick. Tell me is that the same place you bought your lipstick to match your SSR? :glol

·
Registered
740 Posts
An SSR's Wife said:
You are sure worried about some macho image... but, I am starting to worry alittle about you... you were really quick in finding me a website that has my perfect shade of lipstick. Tell me is that the same place you bought your lipstick to match your SSR? I would just like to know how good the product is, before I buy it.
:glol
So, you really think it's the lipstick ruining my macho image? :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Doug I hate to pop your bubble but I drive a hot Alfa Romeo Spyder and a yellow SSR and I am definitley every inch of WOMEN. So there goes that theory. :lol :nono

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Sense of Humor

Doug,

I've enjoyed your stealth sense of humor......which can only mean one thing, your a little twisted :lol :lol :lol

·
Registered
67 Posts
dougnc said:

You own a beer drinking pickup? :jester

PS You better hope your buddies don't review your internet history :confused or you will have some explaining to do..... :glol
Since I had to click the link too....I will probably have some explaining. I will just say Doug was talking about lipstick.... :D

Ok. No offense, and I had my fun for the day...since I was out too late last night after bowling a 656 (and drinking a barley pop or two)

:flag
Dave

1 - 20 of 27 Posts