Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have three New Bright models that I am thinking of selling, I would rather they go to one person and to tell you the truth would also rather not deal with shipping as they would require a large box for each and the shipping estimate I have gotten so far including box is $40 to $60 each I would consider meeting somewhere in reason. They are red/silver black/white and blue, all are mint a 9.5 out of 10 and the reason why not a 10 is the boxes does show some wear. These were not played with and all the batteries have been re-moved to prevent leaking, I have had them now for about 4 years and they are just taking up space and loosing the interest on keeping all the SSR stuff I have which is a lot and I am even thinking of selling my SSR as well (time for something different). I will consider any good offers (message me or email please) and I am not looking to off load them for a cheep price just wanted to see what the interest is for these models and who might want a chance to collect a few all at ounce.

·
Registered
17 Posts
shipping

a 32x17x15 box at the ups store ships for $25. or less by parcel post. how much for all 3 pieces?

steve
I have three New Bright models that I am thinking of selling, I would rather they go to one person and to tell you the truth would also rather not deal with shipping as they would require a large box for each and the shipping estimate I have gotten so far including box is $40 to $60 each I would consider meeting somewhere in reason. They are red/silver black/white and blue, all are mint a 9.5 out of 10 and the reason why not a 10 is the boxes does show some wear. These were not played with and all the batteries have been re-moved to prevent leaking, I have had them now for about 4 years and they are just taking up space and loosing the interest on keeping all the SSR stuff I have which is a lot and I am even thinking of selling my SSR as well (time for something different). I will consider any good offers (message me or email please) and I am not looking to off load them for a cheep price just wanted to see what the interest is for these models and who might want a chance to collect a few all at ounce.

·
Registered
3 Posts
hi my name is william morley i want to buy all three ssr rc cars that u have i will pick them up i live in carlstadt nj about 20 min its away from you so please call me anytime day or nite at 201-280-4566 please call if you have them or not to let me know i want them real bad i will pay you $80 bucks each for them total $240 call me asap thank you

·
Premium Member
35,819 Posts
hi my name is william morley i want to buy all three ssr rc cars that u have i will pick them up i live in carlstadt nj about 20 min its away from you so please call me anytime day or nite at 201-280-4566 please call if you have them or not to let me know i want them real bad i will pay you $80 bucks each for them total $240 call me asap thank you
With boxes, these are going for more than that each. In fact a couple have gone for $500-$700

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Don't wait for my call.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Let me set the record straight, I have gotten a lot of pm's about the 3 ssr new bright remotes I have for sale and most of them did not get a response as they were down right insulting. No where in my original post did it say I am giving them away, I am not desperate to sell and you bet I am looking to at least get what I paid and it sure was no where near any of the offers I have been getting. I appreciate all the emails/pm's but no deals here, and yes I still have all three of them for sale.

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
I agree with Jeff
Just an 'in my opinion'
New, in original boxes, they should be worth $250 - $300+ each. ( BLUE being on the lower side)
I have purchased six new over the years, in original boxes, (including the elusive BLACK that I turned down $450 for) & 2 gently used YELLOW.

I have collected all five colors except a RED (which i am still looking for!!!)
That said I believe that I have an informed opinion on what they traditionally go for.

I have seen the empty boxes alone go for $50+

Again just my opinion, it all depends on the seller's & the buyer's disposition.

Check Scott's posts on these, he keeps an updated ledger on most previous sales

·
Premium Member
9,920 Posts
What if you just stated what you want for all three picked up in NJ ? I am sure if your price is fair you will sell them easy. I dont own a SSR for now and still would have interest in your new brights.

·
#1 SidePipe Club
3,299 Posts
Check the batteries

The demonstration batteries in the remote should be removed and/or replaced as they can leak. If you have an unopened box they could damage the remote control.

The blue sign is from the LCC

I got mine.:bwekk::purple::bwekk:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Let me set the record straight, I have gotten a lot of pm's about the 3 ssr new bright remotes I have for sale and most of them did not get a response as they were down right insulting. No where in my original post did it say I am giving them away, I am not desperate to sell and you bet I am looking to at least get what I paid and it sure was no where near any of the offers I have been getting. I appreciate all the emails/pm's but no deals here, and yes I still have all three of them for sale.
i dont want to insult you so please call me im very close to you i will come to you to see them & then you tell me what you want i will bring cash call me asap at 201-280-4566 billy thank you ps call anytime day or nite ****

1 - 13 of 13 Posts