Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:surprise:Ok, who can tell me the difference between Mobil 1 and Mobil Super? Or is there a difference? Both seem to say 15,000 mile warrantee.
Any ideas?
Thanks, Charles

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,380 Posts
:surprise:Ok, who can tell me the difference between Mobil 1 and Mobil Super? Or is there a difference? Both seem to say 15,000 mile warrantee.
Any ideas?
Thanks, Charles
I do not have an answer for your question. All I can say is I still use Mobil 1 and I change the oil when the DIC says less than 35% and more than 25% of oil life remaining. No engine issues at 240,000 miles and counting!

·
Premium Member
2004 Slingshot Yellow
1,917 Posts
Any ideas?
Thanks, Charles
Answer.... Marketing!

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,594 Posts
I do not have an answer for your question. All I can say is I still use Mobil 1 and I change the oil when the DIC says les than 35% and more than 25% of oil life remaining. No engine issues at 240,000 miles and counting!
Hmmm for over the past many years my Oil Life Monitor has been telling me that I have between 94-98% Oil Life Remaining. :blush-anim-cl:

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,380 Posts
Hmmm for over the past many years my Oil Life Monitor has been telling me that I have between 94-98% Oil Life Remaining. :blush-anim-cl:
Marc,
That is because it does not have a clock to use when the vehicle is being admired from afar but not driven enough.>:)>:)

Reactions: Marc NY
1 - 5 of 5 Posts