Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

Really don't want to sell "her" she's for sure my favorite (Car/truck) i've ever owned, but I have it listed on autotrader if you care to see the pics and my ad. I've lowered my price on autotrader down to

New Price:
$26,000

2006 Slingshot Yellow SSR (the very best Yellow ever made by any car comp

Thanks everyone
Tony

·
Premium Member
15,490 Posts
Tony, you might want to contact Paul Peebles at North Freeway Hyundai, they made me a great deal on Thumper's '05 Aqua Blur 6 speed with 19,000 miles last April.

Also, I'd sell the unused parts separately, and Mike in AZ might make you a good deal on a buy back of the main fan.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tony, you might want to contact Paul Peebles at North Freeway Hyundai, they made me a great deal on Thumper's '05 Aqua Blur 6 speed with 19,000 miles last April.

Also, I'd sell the unused parts separately, and Mike in AZ might make you a good deal on a buy back of the main fan.

Didn't think of that Doug, i really want to thank you for the ideas.

I could list the parts for sale.

Thanks Doug, have a wonderful Thanksgiving

·
Registered
70 Posts
Why oh why couldn't this be a six speed! Close to where I live, right color, and right price. But I've got to row my own gears.

Good Luck with the sale.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Why oh why couldn't this be a six speed! Close to where I live, right color, and right price. But I've got to row my own gears.

Good Luck with the sale.

Awwwh, but i understand when a stick shift comes into play, thats the way i was with my Z06.

Good luck with your search, i know someone out there has to have your six speed SSR

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How much are you wanting for the Fan and wind suppressor?
Mike sent you a personal message about the wind suppressor.

Great to see you found your SSR to bring home, looks Beautiful

Thanks,
Tony

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
Hey Tony, sorry to hear you have to sell the R...I am interested in the cargo net and bar. Give me a call on my cell 203-520-1272.

Thanks Bob

·
Premium Member
9,920 Posts
Hey Z1, you might want to check out the cash value on your GMPP. When I sold my Aqua Blur the buyer did not want the GMPP so I recieved $1300 back. If you go this route check with them on the paper work you will need before you sell. They require proof of the sale and proof of the odometer reading at the time of sale. They are particular on what is considered proof.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
is the u/v insert for the 03-04 cover? if so pm me
nathan thanx.

Maybe someone can chime in but the insert fits my 06 model

My/our question is.. will this insert that fits on my 06 also fit the 03/04 models?

I've been gone a couple of days so sorry for not answering sooner, i sent you a personal message also.

.......................................................................................................

Hey Z1, you might want to check out the cash value on your GMPP. When I sold my Aqua Blur the buyer did not want the GMPP so I recieved $1300 back. If you go this route check with them on the paper work you will need before you sell. They require proof of the sale and proof of the odometer reading at the time of sale. They are particular on what is considered proof.

My answer:

I thought about this because i once sold back an extended GMPP on a Vette, on the mileage.. what just take a pic of the mileage for proof? or records from service?? I didn't have to prove mileage on the Vette for a refund on warranty. hmmmm.

Thanks! Oh i thought the GMPP warranty would be a good added selling device but it doesn't seem to be working out that way with the low responses i'm getting from autotrader, guess no one cares about having a warranty..

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Priced lowered

Price lowered to $26,000 Mileage updated in ad also 21,150 Miles as of 12/14/2011

Had the roof ajar alarm singing off (hate that thing) Van Chevy in the Dallas area ordered a new roof latch a couple of weeks ago and i had it installed yesterday. All roof ajar dinging GONE... Thank goodness!!!

Also had the rear deck lid struts replaced under warranty.

Extended warranty has really paid off so far, had the shifter cable replaced a couple of months ago and now the roof ajar and rear deck struts replaced all for FREE. I'm happy.

I don't know how to change my asking price in the title

Thank you!

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
SOLD >>> SSR was delivered today Jan. 2, 2012 to the new owner.

At least its staying in Texas.. went from Dallas to San Antonio, TX

I told the new owners about this site.

Sad SAD day, hope to purchase another SSR this coming year when the economy turns for me.

Thanks everyone for purchasing my new parts and helping me out

Tony A.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts