Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Upgrades:

- LED bed light
- hydraulic hood struts (not installed yet)
- new hood insulation pad (not installed yet)
- entertainment system with GPS and backup camera (see attached picture for details)
- new tires on satin wheels OR custom aluminum wheels with low profile 'red line' tires (see pictures in gallery).

Attachments

·
RedHotSSR
605 Posts
Best wishes

Jerry, wishing you all the best on selling your R, it is a VERY nice R. Not wanting to hijack your post BUT What info can you give us on the RED line Tires and rims. I have seen the RED line tires before but NOT in a size comparable to the OEM tires for the R. Again ALL the best on your sale.

"Long may you run":grin2:

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jerry, wishing you all the best on selling your R, it is a VERY nice R. Not wanting to hijack your post BUT What info can you give us on the RED line Tires and rims. I have seen the RED line tires before but NOT in a size comparable to the OEM tires for the R. Again ALL the best on your sale.

"Long may you run":grin2:
Intro Vista II Wheels
You have many options. Wheel manufacturers will make your wheels to fit your specifications. I had my wheels made to the specifications that I provided (which corresponded to the stock wheels). Mine are Intro Vista II (6) and were made by Custom Wheel Direct. They are 20x10 and 18x8.

The tires are from Diamondback Tires. You pick the tires you want and they'll vulcanize the sidewall on the reverse side. In my case, I want redlines like back in the early 70s.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts