Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was up in burlington, vermont and my son and i were driving around in the ssr. i was telling my son that you never see other ssr's on the road (only in lots) when i noticed a yellow ssr about 5 cars in front of me!

i couldn't believe it. i followed the car until i could catch up and actually pulled up on the sidewalk when i could so i could get the cars close.

i was really surprised when i saw it was a woman as machell and lady in red (who seems to have left this site) are the only women that seem to have this car. and of course now this woman in burlington vermont. i never did get the chance to tell her about this site but she loves the car and had only 500 miles on it.

it is so much fun to actually pull alongside another ssr!

Rick

·
Registered
601 Posts
To Ricardo,

I had the same the same thing hapen on Sunday. I live in DC and was on my way to Virginia and I was past the capital and I spotted the front of a SSR. I had to pull up to it and take a picture. I was able to talk to the owner and I told him abou this site.

P.S.

Machell, My girlfriend loves all the attention that she get when she drives it to work.

·
Registered
14 Posts
please count me....

hi....just wanted to raise my hand & say i am a woman & i am loving my sweet silver SSR....also am addicted to this web site... it's all good.....peace...

·
Premium Member
2,664 Posts
Hey, Sweetness!

sweetness said:
hi....just wanted to raise my hand & say i am a woman & i am loving my sweet silver SSR....also am addicted to this web site... it's all good.....peace...

Noticed that you do not have a silver avatar for your SSR. I have one in my photo gallery. You may have to email Troy and get him to set it in the "custom avatars" so you can use it. He promised to do just that about a month ago; guess he forgot!

·
Registered
14 Posts
re avatar

hi zainossr.....thank you....i do need an avatar....thank you for the thought...not real confident w/ my computer savvy thou'....(i call it my confuser)... but a picture would be nice....again thanks... :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
wildcat66 said:
You know I kind of figured that "sweetness" was a girl but you just never know. I think maybe there are a couple more females onboard too, Jillssr and amy?
I sure hope that with a name like Jill, I'm a girl! There need to be more of us out there.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Ladies in SSR's

Sorry, wildcat66! I'm all man. I got the handle "Peaches" from a guy at work because I lived (and worked) in Georgia for a while. (Actually, born and raised 25 years in Toledo, OH; next 21 years in Valdosta, GA: 2 years in Jacksonville, FL: 5 years in Corona, CA: 3 weeks now in Flagstaff, AZ, the best place yet!)

I haven't taken my red SSR up to Flagstaff, yet; I have seen 1 yellow one there so far. I had trouble finding a 3 car garage with an attached house in my price range, but finally found something close enough.

Anyone out there from northern Arizona? :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts