Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I keep my spare tire in the truck bed. I wanted to dress it up a bit and I found a web site that does tire covers at a very reasonable price. It's in China (of course) and I had them make me one with the SSR logo (see photo) The cost is only $14 for the 27"- 29" size, and $17 for a 30"-32" size. Shipping is $9. I got the 27" - 29" for my* 225 60/17 and it fits just fine using the drawstring to tighten things up. For the same price you can submit a custom graphic, they also have lots and lots of ready made covers.

The web site is:*https://brightent-store.com/index.action

If you like the SSR cover that I ordered you can leave*them a message on the order saying, "Just use the same design as the order*1812060731340716"

Attachments

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,403 Posts
Wdon, is the artwork painted on? - :nerd:

I think your new cover looks very nice.

===============
David :black:
images-26.jpeg

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,166 Posts
Mine has an eagle on it and yes it is painted.

·
Premium Member
950 Posts
Looks real good! Unfortunately I have decided to stop buying anything from China that has to be shipped in. The last 2 items I bought took 6-8 weeks to arrive. I'm still waiting on the cup holder for my SSR.
Dave

·
Premium Member
1,370 Posts
nice looking

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts
How long did it take I need 4 of them some dog peed on my wheel if I find out which one he will not be eating dinner again

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,403 Posts
How long did it take I need 4 of them some dog peed on my wheel if I find out which one he will not be eating dinner again
=============================================

Dang!!!! Don't you just hate when that happens?? :surprise:

÷÷÷÷÷÷ 2019-01-09-22-19-40-284383408.jpeg ÷÷÷÷÷÷​

>:)

================
David :black:
images-29.jpeg

1 - 9 of 9 Posts