Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Chevrolet Nut
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tire Rack has P zero front tires for our trucks on sale right now. :surprise:255/45R19 100Y for $112 each. That is a killer price for those front tires. We are ordering 2 right now and storing them in bags for future use. This is a close out price so you better get them while the price is $112.:wink2:

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
brand

Just got notice my tires have been shipped, WOW!! Now if they would just put back size on sale too!!!
what brand is on sale?............Bird

O.K. NOW I SEE......P FOR PRELLIA.......Just ordered 2 for me...........was also told these are a summer tire & not to be used under 40 degrees as it is a soft compound tire & can crack at low temps.........Something I've never heard of any tire? Almost 2/3-rds off of the original price.

Ordered about 1 p.m. yesterday & @ my door the next day by 5:30 P.M. today.

Birdmans

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,462 Posts
With an address of Location: Abq, NM I doubt you have a cold temp problem??

Birdmans
I think Albuquerque get Snow on occasion.

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Stupid comment time: I have 235/50/R19 fronts as they came with SSR 3 years ago. Is that size a problem and should I get these Perellis?

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
[Most people don't realize we are at 5000 ft elevation here]........... Consider me one of them. All I think of is heat when I hear states like & near you. AZ & such.

The tires will not be mounted right away but when they are on my truck they will at least be tried at temps lower than 40-degrees. I was told, start out slow & let them naturally heat up? No ice or snow of course. Even though my R lives outside it doesn't get driven in winter months when there might be [salt] on the roads.

Bird

·
Premium Member
2005 Ricochet Silver
1,000 Posts
Stupid comment time: I have 235/50/R19 fronts as they came with SSR 3 years ago. Is that size a problem and should I get these Perellis?
Lakedweller, your 235/50R19 tires are good to fit the 19x8 SSR front wheels. I found the Tire Size Calculator pages on the TireSize.com website to be very helpful. It indicates that the 235/50R19 tire will fit 19 inch wheels that range in width from 6.5 - 8.5 inches.
Cheers, Carl

1 - 13 of 13 Posts