Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
To All Southern CA Ssr Owners

First Check Out Vettegirl Dual Exhaust Post In Search.

I Just Got Back From The Muffler Shop , Where I Had The Exact Same Thing Done To My 05 6-speed. The Only Thing Different Was I Kept Factory Tail Pipes And Tips To Keep Cost Down. The Cost Was $420 Total.
The Results , In One Word "awsome". This Is What The Ssr Should Sound And Feel Like , From The Factory.
Call Plaza Muffler In Orange , Ca 714-639-6460 Ask For Johnny And Tell
Him Tom Told You About This. The Workmanship Was Excellent.

For The Money , This Is The Best Exhaust Out There. I'm Just A Fellow Ssr Fanatic Trying To Pass On A Good Thing.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Exhaust

I just signed on and missed what all you did to your exhaust. Can you back pedal and fill me in...

Hutch

·
Registered
487 Posts
TJR1952 said:
First Check Out Vettegirl Dual Exhaust Post In Search.

I Just Got Back From The Muffler Shop , Where I Had The Exact Same Thing Done To My 05 6-speed. The Only Thing Different Was I Kept Factory Tail Pipes And Tips To Keep Cost Down. The Cost Was $420 Total.
The Results , In One Word "awsome". This Is What The Ssr Should Sound And Feel Like , From The Factory.
Call Plaza Muffler In Orange , Ca 714-639-6460 Ask For Johnny And Tell
Him Tom Told You About This. The Workmanship Was Excellent.

For The Money , This Is The Best Exhaust Out There. I'm Just A Fellow Ssr Fanatic Trying To Pass On A Good Thing.
Thanks Tom,

This is one of the mods I want!

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
Please provide a detail of the mod your shop performed. I have a very good muffler guy here in Dallas texas and want to duplicate the mod. THX:thumbs

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Details And Pictures

Like I Said , Go To Vettegirl Dual Exhaust In The Search Section.
Also Click On Her Gallery. She Did A Good Job Of Providing Detail On
The Exhaust Modifications.

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
Wilcat66 I had Bobby at AA muffler 5414 Broadway/Beltline in Garland put GHL's on my C6. His cutting and welding are superior aircraft quality and he is a rodder. The phone number is 972-240-2065. SSREAL

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Thanks for posting that info. I'll know who to take mine to when I'm ready.:seeya

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
wildcat66 said:
I know where that is!!! Thanks. Got to get the Headers!! Got to get the Headers!!!
Sure it is not " HOOTERS ":yesnod

·
Thank You To Our Troops
19,853 Posts
wildcat66 said:
:lol No pretty sure Fury!!!

Well in honor of Valentine's Day Got to have something hot for the ladies!!!
I kinda feel like a bubble bath for some reason.:reddevil

1 - 15 of 15 Posts