Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2005 Chevrolet SSR manual transmission
975 Posts
WOW, near two of my favorite places when I and the kids (now grown) were younger. St Augustine and Marineland! Honestly, I was not familiar with Palm Coast till I just looked it up on Maps. You Florida Gang members surely have a lot of events to keep you busy with your trucks and other toys. Nothing here in Georgia that uses the SSR as a title to an event that I know of. Last summer we had a large number of events rained out, hopefully this spring and summer will be better.
Enjoy your weather and your almost winter events.
Bill

·
Original SSR Centerfold
3,150 Posts
The show is back after a two year C-word hiatus. We have always had a good time at this show. Lets get another good group of SSRs to show up.
In the past we have done a late lunch at Hijackers restaurant. Shall we plan on that again?
Some of the local owners have changed in the last couple years. I know there are a bunch of newbies in the area. Be sure and join in on the fun.
And yes, I plan on being there.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The show is back after a two year C-word hiatus. We have always had a good time at this show. Lets get another good group of SSRs to show up.
In the past we have done a late lunch at Hijackers restaurant. Shall we plan on that again?
Some of the local owners have changed in the last couple years. I know there are a bunch of newbies in the area. Be sure and join in on the fun.
And yes, I plan on being there.
After the terrible service the last time we were there we will be at the show, but not going there ever again

1 - 9 of 9 Posts